Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Bragging yet again that Tesco have sent her shit for her hounding them, and then obviously giving them her address to send this gift.
The state of her.

Reactions: 2
I've got nothing against the hashtag personally. The people I have seen using just tend to be a bit more interesting and little less hen pecked than old dadliketrev. Who seems to be reluctantly posting pictures of their wives (always the most unflattering ones mind) and incorrectly posting gifted trips.

Shakar18

Her take on the spelling of the word NECESSARY is embarrassing in today’s Instagram post. Throw your writing shoes in the bin Jess - you are tragic.

Her take on the spelling of the word NECESSARY is embarrassing in today’s Instagram post. Throw your writing shoes in the bin Jess - you are tragic.
Fuck sake she deleted it. Never mind!

Divinechat

Whats with the new pic in her story , the half naked swimming costume one. She may as well just hashtag is #desperateforlikes. Shes making out its a dream holiday with her husband yet she nevet seems to be with him amd is spending a lot of time on insta 🙈

So let me get this correct... she’s done a grid post talking about budgeting and her precious little envelopes (swipe up guys so I can make 6p pet sale) and how they need to reign in the spending because Trev’s a SAHD and she’s self-employed and wants to take a year off work. They need to knuckle down and stop spending.

Obviously the amnesia has kicked in or she’s high on the fumes from her unwashed hair because today she’s on stories talking about how next year all five of them will be going on two ultra long haul holidays. The first of which is Bali with a stopover in Dubai with £1500 flights alone.

She’s got a cheek talking about money being so tight she needs to place her food shop budget in a plastic wallet and how her followers in critical levels of debt should do the same and follow these steps and work hard to get out of it, then two days later talk about spending thousands of pounds on holidays.

She’s yet another social media wannabe like Fopperholic with delusions of grandeur who wants all the trappings of a glittering social media career without putting any thought, effort or consistency into content. She might as well email holiday companies with a picture of her on her knees begging for a freebie, she is trash.
Well said 👏🏼