Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdy60

VIP Member
That I underwear picture made me feel physically sick!

She’s so full of herself now and needs to realise she really isn’t anything special.

I notice she doesn’t get included in the posts from lilandlife, lifetheoughemseyes, lunaandfran etc anymore....Probably got sick of her massive ego
Imagine all them egos in the same room.....did see her comment to lil today along the lines of Miss You or some shit.....yeah whatevs!

Reactions: 2

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
I totally understand, my children are mixed race and I wash their hair once a week, however if it looked like a greasy mess, it would get a wash!! It always just looks gross!
Yes, this!!!! A lot of people might not wash it but really do they leave it to the point where it’s looks so disgusting? 🤮

Sticky One

VIP Member
Aw she’s having a boy, that’s nice 😊

When people do the gender reveals do they not know what they’re having when they pop the balloons or whatever. How does it work? I haven’t got any kids so clueless 😁
If you pay for a private gender scan they will write it in an envelope and seal it, then you give it to a shop and they’ll give you the right colour confetti colour, or you can give it to someone you know and they will arrange the correct colour etc

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Guys i actually cant 🙈 Shes made Trevor change his insta name and post pictures if her 🤣 I am pretty sure shes the one posting. How bloody sad x
Such a sad twat - my hubby would tell me to fuck off I asked him to start posting my pics/I asked him to let me update his Instagram for him 😂

Probably is her....OR he’s seeing what they can cash in on if he starts posting as a dad blogger 🤢
Not sure I can cope with following him - bound to be a twat - can someone follow him for me 😂

paula1234

VIP Member
I like Jess so I can’t comment on what most have said but has anyone seen the video of the two kids on the water slide? It’s on Treva Instagram .. What is Sophia doing to poor Bellas head I am crying 😂😂😂😂

Robbie09

VIP Member
Nice to slag off your colleagues or at least people who know you through your professional role.

If I was her employer I’d be mightily pissed off, even if she is working there on a self employed basis. Slagging off people who haven’t given permission to have their lives or interactions broadcast is beyond the the pale .
I’m hoping she gets pulled up on it after plastering it all on her stories

Nice to slag off your colleagues or at least people who know you through your professional role.

If I was her employer I’d be mightily pissed off, even if she is working there on a self employed basis. Slagging off people who haven’t given permission to have their lives or interactions broadcast is beyond the the pale .
I’m hoping she gets pulled up on it after plastering it all on her stories

Coffeetrampbiatch

Absolutely cringing at the idea of taking a baby to New York at any time of year, I lived there for a bit and it’s the best but not easy with a baby! Still have the weather on my phone and it was -5 today 😭