Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
She wrote in her last underwear post that she’s wearing an 18 again. Why can’t she just be honest about her size?
Im so over her - every picture is one of her semi-naked/wearing her undies - is that all she’s about??

Body confidence doesn’t mean showing everything you’ve got surely? I thought it was about wearing what you want, having confidence in ‘your’ body, how you choose to act, be, behave?

If she’s so body confident, she’d admit to being the size she actually is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She is wrong. The way she’s taking advantage of vulnerable people in debt with her bullshit advice and lies is infuriating.

Fanaff

VIP Member
If you have been awake for 26 hours before you even land, the tiredness isn’t due to jet lag. It’s due to piss poor planning. They have no clue and how they can market themselves as “YouTube travel gurus” is laughable

I followed her for a while and I still will never know what she is actually trying to achieve with her IG profile. She is literally a mess both in her personal & private life. I just don't get her purpose at all? Even IG accounts I can't stand, I can still see their drive & what they are trying to achieve. I don't see anything with her🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree with this so much! She has just lost her way. She'll work with anyone and for anything. She seems to have no limits to what she will do. All in thr pursuit for attention.. I guess

Anotherct

VIP Member
Let’s be honest here-you afford these holidays because your in laws often pay and you sold your soul to Asda/Johnson’s/Iceland to pay for the others. I’ve never known TUI to do cheaper flights if you book in the middle of the night, they use specific flights and transfers so she’s lying about that!
I worked in the airline industry - flights are only ever cheaper on tues & weds around lunch time. Random I know but they put prices up at weekends when more people are off work

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Yep, and she is STILL using your instead of you’re. It makes me irrationally angry when she bangs on about being a writer or writing content for her show. How can you be a writer if you don’t grasp basic English?!
Me too.
And the shitty CV advice she gives. Urgh. She’s just a fucking mess.

True but in that 6 months she's had time off for Gran Canaria, Mexico, Las Vegas, Santorini and she's planning NYC as well. That's at least 4.5-5 weeks of no pay.

She also hasn't been working all day every day (or even 9-5 Mon-Fri) for that entire 6 months.
Her in-laws paid for a crap tonne of stuff for them, including holidays, so she isn't making as much as she wants to make out - surely if you were making £600 a day, 5 days a week for 6 months - over £60,000 before tax and NI, you wouldn't be desperate for freebies/relying on parents in laws to fund you/shopping at Primark constantly?
Regardless of what she earns she will still always mooch freebies. She can’t help herself

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Fuck me sideways, she’s actually got the cheek to rant about overhearing people giving ‘advice’. All she ever does to spout shit ‘advice’. Hypocrite

My advice would be ‘don’t take advice of wannabe Influencers’ - take advice off anyone, but them!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a twat - anyone see a new parenting blog coming up from her 😂

Divinechat

In her stories, the link to a bloody maternity jumpsuit where she is pictured standing in what look likes Santorini.

She shouldn't need maternity anything just now!
Yes !!! Exactly what i thought , her inly issue in santorini was all the grub she was eating. She dosnt have anything close enough to a bump.which requires maternity clothes yet

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s trying to come across all Jameela Jamil with her “educate me” bullshit.
(Even though I actually love JJ doing this)

Reactions: 2

Roselle

There were big gaps between her posting him. Her mum isnt really around as much now either?

Reactions: 2