Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohwell

If you stalk #DadLikeTrev’s page and see the selfie of them all on the aeroplane you’ll see Jess’ tummy is definitely bigger than a size 16! 🙄
I saw this and thought exactly the same thing! I just think she shouldn’t even bother mentioning the size of the clothes if she’s going to lie or make excuses but she chooses to mention it, literally makes no sense!

Reactions: 3

SugarQueen

Can she actually just leave Trev alone ffs. Stop trying make him happen! We know you post on his insta and pretend to be him. Here's a tip: if you are going to pretend to be someone pay close attention to the wording they used for their previous posts. There's noway he posts these paragraphs and also stop replying to the messages.... From yourself.
Totally agree!
The ways he’s gone from sounding like a typical bloke grunting and not forming real sentences with his insta photos, to all of a sudden using loads of hashtags and writing like a “blogger”. No, not obvious that his insta has been hijacked at all by his wife 🤣

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Primark no! I can’t shop there if they want to “work” with her. It infuriates me when these pricks go on about “working” with them. No, you’ve sold your soul so they can advertise that bit more. You have no creative input into this!

• Haha

Birdyohseven

Sis understand this , no one is jealous of your pretend happy lifestyle , of your constant begging for freebies , of those popcorn teeth or of any other part of.your life. Understand people are throwing shade at you because you are a genuienly cringeworthy and embarrasing person , a grown up who cannot take responsibility for her own actions. Grow up 🙈
Popcorn teeth made me proper howl with laughter!!

• Haha

Mammyof1

The way she describes herself as “buff” drives me insane! Those glasses she got are rotten.. I always always thought the situation with Trevor was so odd, he never really seems to do anything with the girls she nearly always has them to be fair to her. Find it a little odd

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Poor Sophia looks exhausted. Another few days of this and then straight back to school for her the next day. Also this isn't the first time she's been taken out of school. I'm sure she was off on a Friday a few weeks ago to walk round stalls picking up freebies for her mum at the baby show. I hope there's some downtime factored into this trip.

Fanaff

VIP Member
She really is smug. Why has she been gifted a pair of Tiffany sunglasses?! She bought glasses from glasses direct, tagged them in every post and now ends up with free designer sunnies. Nice work Jess. Please just admit you tagged them relentlessly to get a freebie, as you did with your tiles for your kitchen.

Laney35

Chatty Member
In all seriousness who would risk leaving money, laptop etc in the hold of the coach in the first place especially when you are near enough first on the coach and waiting for others!!!

conrea37

VIP Member
Her insta bio is actually laughable.
“Writer” who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re
“Award winning content” one award no one has ever heard of

I honestly don’t understand this show announcement. She’s just copied her new mate Tova Leigh hasn’t she? What on earth can she seriously do?
She also ripped off an Amy Schumer quote didn't she? Everyone was all SO INSPIRING OMG but it was stolen almost verbatim from her post.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
The second hand cringe I have from her catfishing and posting on her husbands account. How desperate and embarrassing.
How can anyone be friends with such a narcissistic climber I don’t know, she does my head in online let alone in person.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Hold on, did she not pre-book seats and then kick off about it?
Nope. Didn’t pre-book. And I know that when you check in with TUI it let’s you know your seat allocation a week before departure... so she knew where she was sitting for sure. Such a joke.