Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sideways, sheā€™s actually got the cheek to rant about overhearing people giving ā€˜adviceā€™. All she ever does to spout tit ā€˜adviceā€™. Hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me sideways, sheā€™s actually got the cheek to rant about overhearing people giving ā€˜adviceā€™. All she ever does to spout tit ā€˜adviceā€™. Hypocrite

My advice would be ā€˜donā€™t take advice of wannabe Influencersā€™ - take advice off anyone, but them!! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Such a twit - anyone see a new parenting blog coming up from her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Nice to slag off your colleagues or at least people who know you through your professional role.

If I was her employer Iā€™d be mightily pissed off, even if she is working there on a self employed basis. Slagging off people who havenā€™t given permission to have their lives or interactions broadcast is beyond the the pale .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Nice to slag off your colleagues or at least people who know you through your professional role.

If I was her employer Iā€™d be mightily pissed off, even if she is working there on a self employed basis. Slagging off people who havenā€™t given permission to have their lives or interactions broadcast is beyond the the pale .
Iā€™m hoping she gets pulled up on it after plastering it all on her stories

Iā€™m hoping she gets pulled up on it after plastering it all on her stories

Reactions: 2
Another gifted trip. I take they can only go out as a family when it's been paid for by someone else and that includes family holidays.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see ā€˜thatā€™ pic of her again in the black bodysuit. This time saying how her daughter didnā€™t recognise her because the girl in the picture was so pretty šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone else see ā€˜thatā€™ pic of her again in the black bodysuit. This time saying how her daughter didnā€™t recognise her because the girl in the picture was so pretty šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Yep, and she is STILL using your instead of youā€™re. It makes me irrationally angry when she bangs on about being a writer or writing content for her show. How can you be a writer if you donā€™t grasp basic English?!

Reactions: 11
Love how sheā€™s tagged her husband. Not a single picture of her on his insta šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, and she is STILL using your instead of youā€™re. It makes me irrationally angry when she bangs on about being a writer or writing content for her show. How can you be a writer if you donā€™t grasp basic English?!
Me too.
And the crappy CV advice she gives. Urgh. Sheā€™s just a bleeping mess.

Lots of people I follow and love seem totally sucked in by her and I just don't get it! Every post feels so contrived to me, and she's never made me laugh. Ever

Reactions: 7
Lots of people I follow and love seem totally sucked in by her and I just don't get it! Every post feels so contrived to me, and she's never made me laugh. Ever
Same.
Though you do notice that not many of her insta gal pals (Em, lil etc) give a tit these days.

Reactions: 1
Another freebie šŸ™„ Alton Towers this time; guess theyā€™ll get any old grammer to promote themselves šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø At least she took the kid/s this time; makes a change šŸ˜‚

Another freebie šŸ™„ Alton Towers this time; guess theyā€™ll get any old grammer to promote themselves šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø At least she took the kid/s this time; makes a change šŸ˜‚
They did it with Brittany too, must be pushing the influencers with young-ish kids angle.
Shame on you Alton Towers.

Bragging yet again that Tesco have sent her tit for her hounding them, and then obviously giving them her address to send this gift.
The state of her.

Bragging yet again that Tesco have sent her tit for her hounding them, and then obviously giving them her address to send this gift.
The state of her.
Clearly told them the lie that sheā€™s a size 16 as that costume is waaaaaaay too tight

ā€œI have actually had it for monthsā€ IT WAS STILL GIFTED SO YOU HAVE TO DECLARE IT?! Thems the rules Jess, stop acting so offended that you have to declare. Donā€™t like it, donā€™t get as much free tit as you possibly can
Agreed. She's such a beggy woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That green swimming costume was vile. It looked awful on the original model in the Tu campaign and looks worse on Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5