Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess, stop trying to make SIWYWC happen 🙄
Who wants to spend their Saturday nights with a bunch of random arselickers on live? Trev must be doing overtime at Asda or maybe he’s in a strop that he didn’t get a reward for parenting his own bleeping children yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or does the lives thing she does never seem to save? Swear I see a ‘oh no it didn’t save’ quite a few times now

Reactions: 8
The potato sack dress and the emo fringe she’s given herself in her latest photo. Is she seeing something different than I am? That I think she looks awful in those photos?

Reactions: 4
Why does everyone get their kids hand sanitizers to take into school??? I know my school is not allowing anything from home at all.

Reactions: 1
I think all schools are different but I’ve seen a lot of schools asking for parents to provide kids with sanitiser and suggesting the little key ring things.
On another note, another day where she looks likes she’s just wearing dirty clothes......even when I’m just staying at home I wouldn’t wear clothes covered in crumbs or looking like it’ll walk itself to the washing machine 🤣

Our school is really limiting what kids take in. Water bottles and lunches only at the minute. PE kits only to be brought in on the day they do PE. I’ve got hand sanitiser and wipes etc just not sure if it’s allowed yet.

Again, FOR AN AD, she wants us to believe they control Sophia's access to internet and that it works Right Jess😂

Reactions: 7
The woodland trust ad thing.. she’s so busy recording I swear she has missed her daughters shoes are on the wrong feet bless her... literally focused on one thing - money making. Family time my ass... rushed out the house job...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The woodland trust ad thing.. she’s so busy recording I swear she has missed her daughters shoes are on the wrong feet bless her... literally focused on one thing - money making. Family time my ass... rushed out the house job...
Oh that’s so sad.
You can picture the carnage in the house that morning - DadLikeTrev putting kids in car, Jess looking for the car keys by a recording a video of her underwear on the landing to tell us.
Even when they got to the wood you would think she would notice her shoes were on the wrong feet. FFS! Both Jess and Trev need to put their phones down, get proper jobs and enjoy the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh that’s so sad.
You can picture the carnage in the house that morning - DadLikeTrev putting kids in car, Jess looking for the car keys by a recording a video of her underwear on the landing to tell us.
Even when they got to the wood you would think she would notice her shoes were on the wrong feet. FFS! Both Jess and Trev need to put their phones down, get proper jobs and enjoy the moment.
Exactly this.
It sounds petty - but it’s the little things that get overlooked that makes me feel sorry for the kids. That’s most likely exactly how it is! Sad for the kids!

Exactly this.
It sounds petty - but it’s the little things that get overlooked that makes me feel sorry for the kids. That’s most likely exactly how it is! Sad for the kids!
No, not petty at all. It’s so sad for the children. Jess is only interested in Jess but equally she’s not that into herself as she turns up on videos with filthy clothes, she only showers when we remind her to and her house is so dusty.
The morning she went to the woods she probably did a little boomerang saying how ‘buff’ she was looking whilst Sophia is in the back with shoes on the wrong feet and unbrushed hair.

Reactions: 3
The only time them poor kids have been out of the house since lockdown is if there's an AD, a vlog or Insta content needed. The neglect overall is appalling and people are actually applauding this parenting?!

Also her harping on about last minute Birthday stuff for Sophia!! Poor love! Totally forgotten

Reactions: 5
She also has put minimal effort into Sophia’s party, by her own admission. Why? She isn’t working so why can’t she do a bit more. What does she actually do all day?

Reactions: 2
Trying to 'connect with sofia ' when she's at school via lunch box notes. Wtf, you haven't bothered to connect with her since lockdown began 6 months ago. What 7 year old needs positive affirmations and stress balls. I predict an AD coming up, that's the only time she remembers those poor kids.

Reactions: 15
Trying to 'connect with sofia ' when she's at school via lunch box notes. Wtf, you haven't bothered to connect with her since lockdown began 6 months ago. What 7 year old needs positive affirmations and stress balls. I predict an AD coming up, that's the only time she remembers those poor kids.
Right? I’m sure the bento box will look lovely with mini rolls and fatty food stuffed in it since that’s all I seen that little girl eat. Maybe some of Jess’s #ad bakery stuff. Also hope she’s supported black small independents as well 👀
There is always an agenda with that woman. Oh Jess btw you’ve also forgot to monopolise on Jacob Blake so you better post about it quickly....

Reactions: 12
Where was that? I must have missed it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.