Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s given her kid puree already. He’s not six months for another month.

So basically she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re after a deal with Ella’s kitchen so have to do the subtle beg early on before is actually needed

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven't even seen but I can imagine.. Covered in white fluff.. Looks like pet hair all the time.
No it is genuinely covered in baby sick! She actually admitted the baby has just puked on her and an hour later she is still sitting there in it recording stories with no shame 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 9
When she posts those quotes saying that opinions don't matter and opinions don't pay her bills.. Actually we do jess! We're watching your stories and our views are the reason you get ads and gifted items. Some of us tattlers are white people paying your bills. Imagine that hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t do her usually Saturday night live because the day had been heavy but can plug an ad the following morning! Okay Jess... ! 🙄

Reactions: 13
When she posts those quotes saying that opinions don't matter and opinions don't pay her bills.. Actually we do jess! We're watching your stories and our views are the reason you get ads and gifted items. Some of us tattlers are white people paying your bills. Imagine that hun!
I prefer going down the road of unfollowing her and judging her via gramho 😂 get my opinion and I can be safe in the knowledge that I’m not paying her bills. However lots of lovely black influencers on insta who’s aff links I’m happy to click on and who’s ads I’m happy to engage with 💅🏻

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ve ever watched someone make a death of someone she didn’t even know, so much about her.
without a doubt it’s incredibly sad.
but Jesus Christ. duck off Jess.
alright to get back on the crappy ads today tho.
‘present with my children’ ‘full of gratitude’
duck offfffff... she’s really getting on my tits now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate that Isabella is super cute
She is cute... She makes me laugh all the time as well. So is little Jason donavan and when she bothers with Sophia she's lovely too.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what voice she will use on GMB tomorrow!
😂😂😂 Which one is her actual voice? Is she siwywc jess or youtube jess? She will be youtube jess tomorrow... Gotta impress those white people who don't pay your bills.
🙄🙄🙄 I've seen jess in her underwear more times than I've seen myself in my underwear.
I can't wait to hear her chat tit about body confidence. Being fat and unhealthy isn't something to promote. Yes be kind to yourself and your body, but look after it too. I'm sad piers won't be there to shout at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.