Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like it šŸ¤£
Itā€™s very fitting to the brand as they make lactation snacks.
I think Iā€™d keep it to myself tho and not hand it out to grandad at family gatherings šŸ¤£
I mean I get the idea, very good but it looks terrible šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ive seen a black woman on IG turn down offers because she didnt believe in the company, a big opportunity that could have grown her platform but she went with her principles; ads can be annoying but when theyre authentic, you can respect them more. Thats where Jess fails.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she canā€™t allow her kids to see her mum or her mum to hold her newborn - but she can happily trot off to a hairdresser when itā€™s illegal for them to operate. Another one of Jessā€™s crappy choices I see.

Company DirectoršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she loves to over egg it. Sheā€™s a contractor so therefore sheā€™s set up her own limited company to pay into it and which she pays herself and herself only. Itā€™s a tax loophole

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Iā€™ve only just started following and Iā€™m still trying to figure out what her ā€˜thingā€™ is ?

Parenting account?
Cleaning/organising?
Budgeting?
Fashion?

To me sheā€™s just like the lady next door

I quite like it šŸ¤£
Itā€™s very fitting to the brand as they make lactation snacks.
I think Iā€™d keep it to myself tho and not hand it out to grandad at family gatherings šŸ¤£
She definitely isn't a cleaning account! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she actually say white people don't pay her bills? Are any people aside from her getting off her hole supposed to pay her bills?

Reactions: 6
Honestly I feel to message her as she is such a prick. She contradicts herself all the bleeping time!
Just a few weeks ago she was saying how white people aint gonna pay her bills, yet here she is promoting a "white" owned brand of hair products.
She needs to stick in one lane and OWN it! Not go through all these phases of being blogger, self love, money advisor etc etc.
Urgh, it just be so exhausting to be jess and to even live with jess šŸ˜Ŗ
Do iiiit

Reactions: 3
As a HR professional I find her use of ā€˜company director for HRā€™ astounding and insulting.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s funny that her job title on her kids birth certificates (legal documents!!) donā€™t match her job titles on LinkedIn! She really loves to big herself up šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Again she has no experience of working in HR so she should really stop going on about it before someone asks her advise on something and she ends up landing them In the labour courts šŸ™„
She hasnā€™t managed to make it to 2 years in any of the jobs she has had either!

Also had a look back at some of her posts and it is not hard to see why her engagement is so low, she doesnā€™t bother engaging with people who do leave comments, one post she asked one of those stupid question to pull in the engagement, she had 7 comments and hadnā€™t even bothered to like them all never mind respond to them šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Megan Markle wrote ā€œPrincess Of the United Kingdomā€ on Archieā€™s birth certificate so doesnā€™t that just prove you can literally write any old job title on there?! Sheā€™s so ridiculous

also, wonder what Trevā€™s job title is....

Reactions: 9
Megan Markle wrote ā€œPrincess Of the United Kingdomā€ on Archieā€™s birth certificate so doesnā€™t that just prove you can literally write any old job title on there?! Sheā€™s so ridiculous

also, wonder what Trevā€™s job title is....
To be fair that literally was her job role at the time same as it was for Kate. Harry and William are Princes.

Back to Jess.... delusion and narcissism are strong with this one. Imagine making a post about registering your son and somehow it's a love fest celebrating all the non jobs you had. This must be the reason lazyliketrev can watch TV all day because you're such a boss babe šŸ˜‚

To imply you earnt all your money from your "HR" jobs is also a joke. Can't wait to see what her next role is....

Reactions: 7
To be fair that literally was her job role at the time same as it was for Kate. Harry and William are Princes.

Back to Jess.... delusion and narcissism are strong with this one. Imagine making a post about registering your son and somehow it's a love fest celebrating all the non jobs you had. This must be the reason lazyliketrev can watch TV all day because you're such a boss babe šŸ˜‚

To imply you earnt all your money from your "HR" jobs is also a joke. Can't wait to see what her next role is....
I meant more that you donā€™t have to have experience to have whatever title you want on the birth certificate. She married a prince, became a princess and put that title. Jess worked in HR, freelanced and now is suddenly the company director!

Reactions: 5
I could set up a wheelie bin cleaning service for my cul de sac and call myself a company director too... but I wouldnā€™t

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I meant more that you donā€™t have to have experience to have whatever title you want on the birth certificate. She married a prince, became a princess and put that title. Jess worked in HR, freelanced and now is suddenly the company director!
How dare you! She's worked her socks off to become what she is today...shilling hair products that she knows don't even work for her hair type and trying to make it as a Mummy blogger.

Jess would have us believe she's been in the HR game for years. Would love to hear what her colleagues think of her and her "work ethic".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know if she managed to keep the Audi?

To be fair she is a day rate contractor and you need a limited company of which you usually are the company director. I do the same on mine, illusions of grandeur and all that. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ive seen a black woman on IG turn down offers because she didnt believe in the company, a big opportunity that could have grown her platform but she went with her principles; ads can be annoying but when theyre authentic, you can respect them more. Thats where Jess fails.
I saw that post the other day too... makes me wonder what the brand was.
But that aside, if it's the same person I think it is, she's not cash-strapped at all as her hubby has a very lucrative business

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.