Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t be from an envelope. It’ll be ordered on a credit card. Showed off with AFF links and then returned. On a desperate bit to get engagement

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if she managed to keep the Audi?

To be fair she is a day rate contractor and you need a limited company of which you usually are the company director. I do the same on mine, illusions of grandeur and all that. 😂
all that will end with the new legislation no?

Reactions: 1
Registering Jason Donavans birth turns into the jess salary discussion 🙄 oh jess we all earn more than we did when was 20.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Registering Jason Donavans birth turns into the jess salary discussion 🙄 oh jess we all earn more than we did when was 20.
She’s totally missing the point with it though. Some people earn roughly same and do the same job and that’s also ok, because everyone is different.

Reactions: 5
Some of us have to rely on white people paying our bills too. She's an idiot. Fancy talking about your salary and how much you earn whilst half the country is worried about whether they will have a job at the end of the furlough period.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some of us have to rely on white people paying our bills too. She's an idiot. Fancy talking about your salary and how much you earn whilst half the country is worried about whether they will have a job at the end of the furlough period.
My point exactly!
I've lost my job recently and stressing so much because there isn't much work out there (for what I do anyway) and she is just sitting there gloating about her salary and tit. There are more serious things going on in the world, notsofunnyfatone!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has she always sounded like this?
I remember watching a vid a few months back and compared with now, she sounds really different

Reactions: 3
My point exactly!
I've lost my job recently and stressing so much because there isn't much work out there (for what I do anyway) and she is just sitting there gloating about her salary and tit. There are more serious things going on in the world, notsofunnyfatone!
I'm really sorry about your job and hope you're able to find something soon x

Reactions: 2
Your back size is smaller than hers xx
Theres not a great deal of difference between those sizes though, I think shes a bigger cup. I do go between 38/40 depending on brand though. If shes saying she wears a 40 band, shes more likely a size 18/20 👀

Reactions: 3
Theres not a great deal of difference between those sizes though, I think shes a bigger cup. I do go between 38/40 depending on brand though. If shes saying she wears a 40 band, shes more likely a size 18/20 👀
Oh 100%. She lies about her size a loooot

Reactions: 4
Always lying about her size...said on her insta live she was a 16/18 but then in her H&M haul she’s wearing a size 20. No one cares what size you are but just own it seen as you’re so body confident/positive.

Reactions: 8
Always lying about her size...said on her insta live she was a 16/18 but then in her H&M haul she’s wearing a size 20. No one cares what size you are but just own it seen as you’re so body confident/positive.
She ALWAYS lies about her size and poses - remember when she was painting the door and decided to do a speed up video? She looks a lot different when she’s not breaking her back trying to look thinner.

Remember when she was a fashion blogger and everything was sized up but she was a 16 😂😂

No one cares if you are 20, but own it and be honest

Reactions: 9
To be honest I’m a size 10/12 but especially with H&M I struggle to fit in some of their stuff so have to size up a bit! But yeah she does lie which does my head in 😂

Reactions: 2
To be honest I’m a size 10/12 but especially with H&M I struggle to fit in some of their stuff so have to size up a bit! But yeah she does lie which does my head in 😂
H&M is made for midgets, I swear. Their tops are like crop tops on me and I have to go up about 3 sizes!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.