Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been doing talking stories for a ‘hot minute’ well since the live actually! Something is going down in Bedford town 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️ Probs hit us up in a few days with her headspace and therapy is really helping her heal rararaaa
Not to worry - she’s back pimping out her 3 month old for a bit of skin cream.

Reactions: 5
Not to worry - she’s back pimping out her 3 month old for a bit of skin cream.
that was absolutely horrendous. There's nothing motherly or maternal about it, and if she wants to be body positive and flash your body around don't use your baby as a prop. She has no skills, no business plan, and clearly no agent, someone in their house should get a real job.

Reactions: 6
Naked - check
Baby - check
Product placed almost out of shot so pic gets liked before anyone realises its an ad - check

Reactions: 7
Her last ad is actually gross, semi naked with semi naked baby between your legs and using him to advertise bleeping cream?!! She really is disgusting. I don't understand why her followers don't see through her deception. Her birthday post was also an eBay ad. She's not desperate for cash because these posts earn her about £1.5k and she posts at least 4-5 a month. There's no need at all to pimp out the kids but she does it for engagement because she knows on her own and without being naked her engagement is very low.

Reactions: 12
I've realised why she does so many half naked ads ....it's because she never seems to do the one load of washing she put on her to do list every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m think I’ve had this account on mute for about a year, I’m just curious what jobs her and her hubbie both have?

Reactions: 2
I’m think I’ve had this account on mute for about a year, I’m just curious what jobs her and her hubbie both have?
Trev stays at home and she pretends to do recruitment but is currently on maternity leave. She also deletes spam emails and makes cookies daily which is work 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you pop by asda Bedford you might say Trev as he secretly works to afford the insta life Jess portrays.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her stories and she's got all brown crap over her tshirt. Why is she always covered in food. Grosses me out.

Reactions: 4
Subtle boast about how much tax she's paying. Must be raking it in selling her kids online, at least they get their hair combed once in a while for ads.

Reactions: 9
Subtle boast about how much tax she's paying. Must be raking it in selling her kids online, at least they get their hair combed once in a while for ads.
Don’t forget when they get their hair properly cared for when she’s on the BLM hype.

All those white people not paying her bills remember ✌🏼😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.