Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two adults at home full time (a confessed workaholic on maternity leave and a stay-at-home dad) but both too busy to bath the baby or do the basic household.

Reactions: 7
For someone who loves cleaning vids she don’t do a lot other than in her instragram worthy kitchen 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is she having a laugh
Posts this ad to get engagement - help me choose a dessert and then says they can’t be bothered & they’re having ice cream

oh wow Jess youve sold it to me I’m going to subscribe

waster
2EDB12FE-A382-43BC-8003-358F30AADA5B.png
A83C6E8C-8F21-4350-A6C0-869E2AE6DCCB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Making me feel less tit about my in-dusted skirting boards whilst we’re both home working/home schooling/ surviving 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she stopped selling her children online for content how successful her ads would be. She now only makes a living from people engaging with paid photos of her children online to 60k strangers. She should be completely ashamed of herself. If anyone of my family members made their living doing that I’d be so ashamed and worried about their children. I just don’t understand how anyone can be comfortable doing that to their kids? It’s beyond me!

Reactions: 10
Making me feel less tit about my in-dusted skirting boards whilst we’re both home working/home schooling/ surviving 😅😅😅
Dusty skirting boards are absolutely fine if you're working and homeschooling. Jess isn't doing any of the above. By the looks of things she's not even doing the basics of cleaning herself and her kids.

Has she found her car keys? Is that drive finished yet? Not watched in a while!

Reactions: 6
I find it weird that I have 6.5 k followers and she has 65 k followers and I have about 600 likes per pic and about 200 comments and she has the same likes and 25 comments...I don't think it engagement or page is all that at all but bloody hell 65k and that's all she's getting from it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her poor kid. That carrier is not ergonomic at all. And I don’t even have bloody kids to know that!! Also she’s going to overheat him in a snowsuit and a carrier ffs.

Is she for real?! Only a couple of weeks ago she was banging on about that garnier conditioner that has made such a difference to her hair and made her curls look amazing 🤔 she will literally promote anything that means she can sit on her arse for another few months and not have to work (even tho she is such a workaholic 🙄)

although the trip out with the family today now makes sense, she needed to get a little clip of her playing doting mother for her latest crappy #ad #collab

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of all the people - how are Pantene partnering with someone who washes their hair every 3 weeks 🤮🤮?

I thought that hair food was the one a few weeks ago? Or maybe even some black owned brands since no white people be paying your bills - or even haircare targeted at Afro hair?

Absolute Joke

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I quite like Jess but it does annoy me when influencers say things like
‘I’ve got a REALLY EXCITING COLLABORATION to announce..... like please it’s shampoo and conditioner. Not exactly thrilling stuff. Just be more authentic instead of getting all fake and giddy over a bottle of shampoo.

Reactions: 6
I quite like Jess but it does annoy me when influencers say things like
‘I’ve got a REALLY EXCITING COLLABORATION to announce..... like please it’s shampoo and conditioner. Not exactly thrilling stuff. Just be more authentic instead of getting all fake and giddy over a bottle of shampoo.
The reason she gets so excited is the payday. Nothing to do with the products! As shown, she’s been using previously gifted stuff and tagging them so that obviously failed to bring about a colab so she merely sold herself to the next highest bidder!
So see through and predictable. All she’s excited about is that her bills get paid for another month meaning her and Trev can slob around, continuing to do sweet FA!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.