Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the fact that she’s taken the mask off and her hands are touching her face that annoys me. Keep your damn mask on and keep your hands away from your face.

Sorry rant over

Reactions: 8
Don’t really comment on here for Jess but seen her story where she has taken off her mask to do a story... beyond ridiculous 😤

Reactions: 7
That live she was involved in looks like it included every single Instagrammer I despise. Nothing to feel pried of Jess, you're in good company with the other women who are out solely to exploit vulnerable mums.

Reactions: 2
I hope Sophia will follow her own dreams and won't get delusional like her parents who seem to dream of a child star lol

Reactions: 6
Me too... I think it's really sad that kids these days want to be YouTube stars rather than teachers or vets. My kids love YouTube as much as the next kid but they don't have their own channels or anything like that.

Reactions: 8
Me too... I think it's really sad that kids these days want to be YouTube stars rather than teachers or vets. My kids love YouTube as much as the next kid but they don't have their own channels or anything like that.
It’s as ridiculous as seeing people’s 5-8 year olds doing tiktok dances to WAP or savage. X

Nah I’ve never thought, my fanny feels quite cold I wish I had a big old belly to get it warm.

In actual fact the thought of the sweat makes me heave a bit.

• Haha
I mean - I don’t think having a gunt is anything to write home about 👀😖.
I love watching her phases - so now it’s “I’m a plus size model” phase in her crusty old knickers

Reactions: 2
How cringe is the fact she took her tripod away with her and not only took a photo of her pretending to drink her coffee on the balcony and sat in bed but had a little modelling shoot. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How cringe is the fact she took her tripod away with her and not only took a photo of her pretending to drink her coffee on the balcony and sat in bed but had a little modelling shoot. Jesus Christ.
This! 🤣 What a sad little life, Jane! 😉

Again, desperately trying to make Sophia happen - “I’m famous Mummy” 🙄 Err no you’re not. Mummy’s just using you to make herself some money.
I don’t like to be mean about a child but Sophia just isn’t going to happen. Sorry Jess! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This! 🤣 What a sad little life, Jane! 😉

Again, desperately trying to make Sophia happen - “I’m famous Mummy” 🙄 Err no you’re not. Mummy’s just using you to make herself some money.
I don’t like to be mean about a child but Sophia just isn’t going to happen. Sorry Jess! 😬
Don't worry, they have two other children. I am sure they have a lot of projects for them 3🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.