Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched a few of those siwywc and haven’t seen Lil, Emma, Cazzy or Tara up in the comments invested I know

Reactions: 1
The bento boxes - oh fuck off Jess. The next “trend” she’s trying to jump on - affirmation/earth mama wankers

Reactions: 8
The bento boxes - oh fuck off Jess. The next “trend” she’s trying to jump on - affirmation/earth mama wankers
Funny how she took a photo of every single one so she can show off!

And who gives their kid 5 party rings in their lunchbox.
Someone who takes their kids on a trip away after their first week back at school/nursery and keeps them up late just so she can post it to the gram!

Reactions: 7
I thought she was a money blogger? Could tell you all about how to budget? But buys a load of useless un-eco shit in order to be TikTok famous
She must spend a fortune and it’s all shite and coffee warmer? Really? If you’re that bothered put it in the microwave for 20 seconds

Reactions: 5
Does she smell in real life?

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to stop following/watching.. actually just had enough if her now. She’s minging and everyone needs a good hair wash and she can’t decide who she is with all the voices.. can’t stand her

Reactions: 7
Wait wait hold the phone
You mean she’s NOT a company director?? WE WERE LIED TO

Reactions: 6
She's trying HARD to get big on tik tok. The Amazon hauls are popular in the US and I'll bet she sends all that shit back. Why on earth would an unemployed person spend that money on tat? It beggars belief. Get off social media and look after your kids. She tried to crack tik tok with her 'look at my transformation' but no one gave a fuck.

She’s eventually had a shower! but then went back into bed

Her TikTok is the most embarrassing thing - Jess is an average women - she’s probably a bit below average in looks imho. But the way she carries on like she’s some fucking goddess flicking her washed hair and pouting to the camera - the narcissism is real

Reactions: 10
She's so average. Career, looks, house but her husband is below par. What does he actually bring to the table?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.