Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her working has to involve telling us she’s working from home.. x 10 times! You work from home Jess, we get it 😴

Reactions: 3
She’s changed her bio from Motivational Speaker to Digital Creator. Ahahahaha what an absolute gong I cannot cope. Can you imagine living inside her head? 😂😩

Anyone: Hi Jess, so what do you do?

Jess: Oh I’m a digital creator *flicks hair, twerks, shakes tits*

Anyone: Oh right, what’s that then? What do you create?

*pause*

*long pause*

*longer pause*

*distracting close shot of scrunched up face with huge eyes and frizzy bun*

*furiously taps into google looking for the definition*

*more pause*

*tits again*

*changes bio to Manifestation Consultant*

*blocks Anyone*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God now she wants to give tips on being made redundant and getting a new kitchen debt free (interest free instalments are debt free). It’s very simple, if you’re on the beg as much as she is and you buy some followers then maybe you too can get some freebies? 20k debt free in 5 years isn’t really a big thing when half of the tit you have is cos your in-laws pay for it including your holidays and kids crap. Everyday her gummy face gets even more desperate. Next she will think she is Martin Lewis!

Reactions: 13
Told ya them highlighters were gonna show up in an ad somewhere.! She must be really desperate to be risking her job by doing Insta work when she's supposed to be wfh.

Reactions: 7
Making more money out of offering money saving “advice”! Also how are some over priced envelopes and colourful stationary actually going to help you save money

Making more money out of offering money saving “advice”

Last edited:
Stop doing Insta stories and tidy up your house and look for the eyebrow pencil 🙄
Oh and have a shower and wash your hair! She looks filthy today, I bet she bloody stinks! 😷

Reactions: 5
Do any of you remember when she used to love telling us she worked for the police?? Or have I made that up 😂

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise how many bloody holidays she’s had this year!! Mexico, Vegas, New York & Gran Canaria !! And two of those were without kids !! Robbing a living from Instagram obvs pays well!! Makes all her budgeting crap even less credible, a normal, average family would never afford those holidays in one year.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise how many bloody holidays she’s had this year!! Mexico, Vegas, New York & Gran Canaria !! And two of those were without kids !! Robbing a living from Instagram obvs pays well!! Makes all her budgeting crap even less credible, a normal, average family would never afford those holidays in one year.
Not to mention Santorini - she's full of BS. Now way they afford those holidays on one income and whatever Instagram work she sells her kids and self respect for. Trev's family definitely pick up the tab.

Haha 'beauty budget'... she sure makes up a lot of tit. Suddenly everything has a budget now. Gotta keep eBay happy right Jess. First rule of budget club you need a large budget to buy your starter pack from eBay. Second rule is insert the word budget before any normal family spends, beauty budget, bog roll budget, burger budget.....

Herself, house and kids look an absolute state. Where's the cleaning and washing budget at??

Reactions: 10
I suspect she’s borrowed extra money when she took a home improvement loan out to do her house up and has probably spent a lot of that on holidays.

Ontop of that she’s doing insta Ads whole desperately trying to make people believe the only reason she has all these extra opportunities is because she stuffs money in envelopes and budgets well. Bullshit!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.