Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she give them a bath and a bedtime routine then she could have her bath at 8pm when they've gone off like every other mother? Maybe isabella is a crap sleeper (I've been blessed with one of those) but a lolly before bed isn't going to help matters! 😂 She's such a nob.
And where is Trevor (who is supposed to have quit his job to take care of the children as she's such a successfull workaholic)??? Oh wait, nobody is working now and everything is a mess as usual. You could imagine they would have more time for the kids and the house (and budget counselling 😂).

Reactions: 7
What's the deal with a bath being self care? A bath is a bath. To clean yourself. It's not self care its basic hygiene. Every time I see her she's in that purple loungwear lying in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the deal with a bath being self care? A bath is a bath. To clean yourself. It's not self care its basic hygiene. Every time I see her she's in that purple loungwear lying in bed.
Cos for Jess, it don’t happen as often as the rest of us!

• Haha
So the budget envelopes must be out of the window cos she’s spending on prints today, or begging ? Can’t decide which...

Reactions: 6
That’s genuinely what my therapist told me when I told her I was having a bath as “me time”... that cleaning yourself is not a luxury it’s a basic need.

That’s genuinely what my therapist told me when I told her I was having a bath as “me time”... that cleaning yourself is not a luxury it’s a basic need.
Trev needs to step up then - your wife can’t even go and have a bath? I ain’t know Jess fan but he can hold down 3 kids so she can wash herself! (That’s if she wants to have a wash !)

Or maybe Jess is exaggerating again and fabricating situations. I don’t believe that she can’t have half hour for a bath, she seems the type who grabs the kids, poses like she’s fed up and blags some made up story

Someone give Jess a desenio code and remind her of manners, no please or thanks 😡 horror honestly. Might as well have msged the company direct Jess you blag 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was so beggy! I ordered from them recently and GOOGLED discount codes and funnily enough I found one for 30% off and it worked...

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely begging for freebies - she’s seen that some ‘influencer’ accounts have had some gifted so she wants in. How blooming embarrassing

James, Joshua or Jacob were on the list for that poor child and they limped him with Jaycen! Not only does he sound like he’s just stepped out of the 80’s nobody will ever spell it right 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno, remember when Jess ‘worked’ for the police and she couldn’t stop mentioning it! I feel like she would want to let us know if he was in that line of work. And I can’t see him turning the ghetto/gangsta/big man attitude off for a job somehow 🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice in Emma’s post about the WhatsApp group, your girl Jess ain’t included? I think tit went down with Cazzy personally!
The thing is they don't even care they still go on about their WhatsApp group not including Jess anymore, which in my opinion show them to be the mean girls. Yet Lil was kissing Jess arse the other week "mum of 3 mum goals)

Remember when Emma was all about the lady who got married around the same time as her (I want to say wife and weights but not 100%) well they ain't that close anymore.

They are all so fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.