Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby jason already earning for mum and dad with his first #ad. Absolutely ridiculous. She has no shame.
Baby Jason has earned his Keep this month. There really should be some safeguarding rules about the way children are endorsing products on social media to pay for their parents mortgage and the children have absolutely no say, no regulations, no safeguarding at all. It’s all done behind closed doors at the discretion of their parents. There’s something really uneasy about it all. She uses them all individually to make them pose for photos that then makes her cash, I don’t know how any parent could ever get any satisfaction over that?

Reactions: 12
Baby Jason has earned his Keep this month. There really should be some safeguarding rules about the way children are endorsing products on social media to pay for their parents mortgage and the children have absolutely no say, no regulations, no safeguarding at all. It’s all done behind closed doors at the discretion of their parents. There’s something really uneasy about it all. She uses them all individually to make them pose for photos that then makes her cash, I don’t know how any parent could ever get any satisfaction over that?
I agree.. and what makes it more uncomfortable is how forced it is. He’s literally been in a sling on her since birth yet miraculously he’s now here, in this gifted ad crib thing.. she doesn’t put him down, so it won’t get used... all for the swipe ups. It’s forced and cringy AF

Reactions: 8
Jesus he’s barely out of the womb and she’s already cashing in on him! Gotta fund all those trips for next year somehow I guess!

I used to think she was harmless but this makes me so uncomfortable because I’ve no doubt she’s the one reaching out to these companies for collaborations and deals and not the other way around! I have a 3 month old and couldn’t dream of trying to make money from her!!

Just enjoy your kids and stop working for awhile Jesus

Reactions: 9
Jesus he’s barely out of the womb and she’s already cashing in on him! Gotta fund all those trips for next year somehow I guess!

I used to think she was harmless but this makes me so uncomfortable because I’ve no doubt she’s the one reaching out to these companies for collaborations and deals and not the other way around! I have a 3 month old and couldn’t dream of trying to make money from her!!

Just enjoy your kids and stop working for awhile Jesus

Someone has to bring home the bacon because her and Trevor aren’t. It’s down to baby Jason and the other kids to make their parents cash. Disgusting! Lazy pair of arseholes

Reactions: 5
Wtaf. Why would you take a 8 week old in long haul flights?! Is it me?!
Bet the kids would have electronics for those flights though Jess!
Honestly she’s the worst. We took my 8 week old brother on a week to Cornwall a very long time ago in our own car to self catering accommodation and it was the mostly stressful experience !! On the way home he was so unsettled that we had to sing to him for the last hour and a half. You couldn’t pay me to take a baby that young on a plane for that long with two other children too.

Reactions: 2
Canada & LA? How the duck does she afford that? 3 children and a husband who doesn’t work! Wow!
Yeah and I was due to fly to the moon next week. I suspect it’s all lies. She’s never ever mentioned she was going there before. It’s pretty easy for anyone to pretend they’ve had their holiday cancelled in the current climate. I take everything she says with a pinch of salt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah and I was due to fly to the moon next week. I suspect it’s all lies. She’s never ever mentioned she was going there before. It’s pretty easy for anyone to pretend they’ve had their holiday cancelled in the current climate. I take everything she says with a pinch of salt!
🤣 I bet you’re right.
There’s no way she would have been able to keep her big gob closed about a trip to Canada & LA.

Reactions: 7
Wtaf. Why would you take a 8 week old in long haul flights?! Is it me?!
Bet the kids would have electronics for those flights though Jess!
Where was this comment? How you can consider travelling with your children in the current climate is beyond me! And to LA, does she not watch the news and see the chaos in the US?!

Reactions: 4
Where was this comment? How you can consider travelling with your children in the current climate is beyond me! And to LA, does she not watch the news and see the chaos in the US?!
On that Ashlies page about holidays. Tbf, she’s not travelling anywhere is she!

Reactions: 3
3 weeks out of a c section and how many half naked selfies has she posted?! Just focus on your health and your kids ffs. How desperate and tragic.

Reactions: 9
3 weeks out of a c section and how many half naked selfies has she posted?! Just focus on your health and your kids ffs. How desperate and tragic.
I came on to say the same thing! She has never posted so many selfies before & so many bloody underwear pics too 🙄 I’m really going off her in a major way...I’m just not finding her relatable anymore.

Reactions: 2
All the underwear shots are major desperation, they got her the most engagement in the past under the guise of body positivity. Now iI s Luke she’s just shooting wildly in the dark hoping to desperately land anything. You know, like any self employed lady boss CEO of her own company , who has made no contingency for maternity :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day, another mirror selfie. Thank duck she has more than just underwear on this time!
She is loving herself at the moment, isn’t she?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.