Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant more she should’ve just called him Jayce. That’s nicer really (IMO) and if it means the same thing. Plus who wants to be called JJ when everywhere you go you’ll have to explain it’s actually Jaycen

Reactions: 2
I meant more she should’ve just called him Jayce. That’s nicer really (IMO) and if it means the same thing. Plus who wants to be called JJ when everywhere you go you’ll have to explain it’s actually Jaycen
I don’t understand why she just didn’t call him Jay Jay, that’s clearly the name she likes and what she has decided she’ll call him! So strange to call him jason, but JJ after his initials! Confusing!

Reactions: 3
My partner wouldn’t name our child a name I didn’t like. Even if I’d promised him he could name it.

She said he helped mend her heart? Was it broken before?
Don’t quote me but I think she lost between the girls, so probably to do to with that.
I think... it’s hard to keep up, she only mentions certain topics like death and loss when she wants to gain sympathy or following and I kinda switch off.
That makes me sound awful, but I just can’t take her as genuine. I’m not an actual heartless cow!

Poor sofia having to film a YouTube video for mums Instagram. Kids gotta earn those pennies for mum and dad who refuse to get a job.

Reactions: 5
“I’ve been working” yeah ok babes! You’ve been filming videos for YouTube. That is not work, that is your desperate need for validation and attention coming through.

I do feel quite sorry for Jess as she has zero creativity or really not much to her at all. She’s very vapid and only seems to be able to jump on bandwagons and trends to try and gain content and popularity. There is zero originality to anything she does or says.

Reactions: 7
"we are going to have less screen time today"
Does some work. Edits a video. Films a new video. The girls watch a film.
Whyyyyy does she talk so much shite. Why say you're not having screen time and then proceed to have it! Just don't say it.
Everyone is having more screen time right now ffs.

Reactions: 9
"we are going to have less screen time today"
Does some work. Edits a video. Films a new video. The girls watch a film.
Whyyyyy does she talk so much shite. Why say you're not having screen time and then proceed to have it! Just don't say it.
Everyone is having more screen time right now ffs.
She is so lazy, she seems to just not have any time for the kids and loathes spending time with them or having them round her. Jason has been a great excuse for her to avoid paying much attention to the girls. She has not stopped moaning about them, get off your phone, why are you editing a YouTube video? Spend time with your kids. Teach them something, play with them.

She is sooooo lazy!

Reactions: 6
So I kinda get being proud of hair washing. I have the same hair type as Jess and it is EFFORT. However when I do, which is anout twice a week I don't story it. You know why... No one cares!! I love her girls I think they are super sweet but the eldest one always looks harassed. Her hair is never brushed she looks like she's living on her nerves. I'll never forget the panic in her voice that she didn't have her stress balls! Why does a little girl have stress balls.
Used to really like Jess but she's doing my head in. You're on mat leave. We are in lockdown. What work could you possibly have to do to take you away from your kids on a sunny day??

Reactions: 8
It’s for a C-Section Birth during Covid-19! 🙄
FFS she jumps on anything for content. Jason was born 20th March which is the day we went into lockdown.
This! I gave birth on Sunday & it was the most horrendous experience not being allowed your partner with you until active labour. Having contractions in a room by yourself (no midwife) was very scary.
And then being on a ward with no visitors / parter. she was lucky to have had ‘JJ’ when she did.

oh & I’ve washed my hair already🤣

Reactions: 4
This! I gave birth on Sunday & it was the most horrendous experience not being allowed your partner with you until active labour. Having contractions in a room by yourself (no midwife) was very scary.
And then being on a ward with no visitors / parter. she was lucky to have had ‘JJ’ when she did.

Congratulations to you! Hope you and new baby are doing well.
Sorry to hear it was a horrendous experience for you. It’s not a good time to be pregnant or give birth right now. I cannot imagine how you must have felt.
Can you imagine if that was Jess? Especially with her birth ‘phobia’. The women who has three children but wants ‘lots and lots’!
PS: Well done for washing your hair! 😂👏🏼 It’s a shame you can’t have visitors to see you right now 😉 Enjoy your new baby in peace, it must secretly be lovely not having visitors!

Sorry to hear your experience and congratulations on the birth of your little one.

Jess was completely different. TrevA was there, it looks like she had a pretty big suite to themselves, she wasn't freaking out she was dancing and laughing.

Just trying to get them views. Not from me hun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.