Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks amazing today! Now do you think she could give her girls hair the same attention?

Reactions: 7
Her hair does look nice today! It’s amazing what a hair wash, brush and straighten will do 🤣
She loves herself so much! I definitely pulled the face Sophia did! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like a false sense of love though isn’t it. Like when couples claim to love each other so so so so so much all over social media, to then break up and you then find out things had been bad for ages in the relationship.

the lady doth protest too much methinks! She’s always looking for validation that she is enough. Daddy issues!

Her hair looks amazing. Let's have a look at the kids though... Running round in their pj's with food all round their mouths and wild hair I bet!

Her hair does look amazing but the fact she keeps banging on about it and posting more selfies makes me not want to like it 🤣🤣
Bet she didn’t even brush Sophia’s hair today 🙄

• Haha
It looks good because she's bloody washed it 😂 she puts all this effort into herself but neglects her poor kids

Reactions: 5
Her hair does look amazing but the fact she keeps banging on about it and posting more selfies makes me not want to like it 🤣🤣
Bet she didn’t even brush Sophia’s hair today 🙄
Argh the way she keeps admiring herself on her stories is so cringe!

No way in hell is she a size 16 😂😂😂😂😂 who is she trying to kid?? The UK average dress size is a size 16.... so does that make her “fat”?? I reckon she’s more a size 20. I don’t care what size she is or isn’t, just don’t understand why they feel the need to lie!? If you’re going to reference your size in your name, then own your size!

Reactions: 12
For a kid that is only allowed half hour screen time she knows loads about YouTube and TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop with your lies Jess, you use it just the same as any parent and that ain’t a bad thing 🙄

Reactions: 13
I see she's washed her chicken wings. A lot of chicken wings. It's only one her. Why doesn't she wash herself

• Haha
I can’t get over the fact they’ve decided as a family for Trevor to give up a steady income as a PO (which is well paid for unskilled work) so she could indulge a career blagging free tit. I am baffled.

Reactions: 9
Wonder what the school would have thought to them taking Sophia out to go travelling?

Reactions: 1
Every story she posts she’s always holding the baby . Does she ever put him down???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.