Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The absolute f*cking irony of her doing a post about hygiene. She needs to keep those excesses and use them on herself. Dirty bint🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Divinechat

I take it the unforseen circumstances given as the reason she has cancelled bristol are because no one is buying tickets 😂😂

• Haha

Cjh78

Chatty Member
So she sends the children downstairs to get their own breakfast, whilst she finishes feeding baby in bed...she does realise she can breastfeed out of her bed doesn’t she?! I used to walk around whilst breastfeeding all the time. Even if Sophia can do cereal, wouldn’t you want to supervise if Isabella is as bad as she makes out!?

Sticky One

VIP Member
I would love to know what must have went on between her and Emma/Kayla/marriedand29ish etc as she doesn’t go on their girls trips anymore

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
He looks like a character from that game Guess who? 🤣🤣

Does he have eyebrows? Yes.

Click down the Trev 🤣🤣
OMG he actually does!!!! I just find him so vulgar and sleazy. He just seems so disrespectful, 100% the type that cheats on her and hits on women in bars and clubs.

How does she have time to write essays on each post?!
Put your phone down and just enjoy your new baby boy and let/help the girls adjust to their new brother. We don’t need constant updates about how you wet yourself and how amazing #DadlikeTrev is... we all know he’s just as lazy as you. Nor do we care if you couldn’t remember if or when you took your last painkillers.
Stop with the ‘magazine deal’ photos too. It’s embarrassing!

Funtimes123

I find Trevor just as rude as her. He thinks he’s some sort of super dad or IG famous dad. When they did the off the chest thing some of the replies he would give. Like who the hell are YOU to judge mate. So pouncing off your parents. Idiot

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Sofia had to miss another day of school yesterday so mum could pretend to be famous. She really does not give a crap about the kids, it's all about her and fleecing people.

• Wow

Gonefishing29

Fuck off Jess, a tv is not a luxury 😂😂😂😂
Honestly she really is something else!

“Poor me I can’t afford a boiler or a tv and my husband has gone out for wood for the fire because we’re so poor and so cold, we only spent £200 a month on food ”

does she forget we all saw her stay in a hotel, pay for her make up to be professionally done and buy loads of crap junk food to drag along to her shows! I bet that woman spends £200 a month on take aways alone!

Does she think everyone was born yesterday.

Gonefishing29

There is absolutely no way on earth she is completing all her tasks on her to do lists. The woman doesn’t even get dressed and stays in her bed all day. I guess it’s pretty easy to write a list then pretend to tick it off each day, no proof, it’s just all for the gram.
I bet she’s livid having to spend this much time with her children!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I don't think the criticism of her parenting is about bed times, it's the fact them poor kids are exploited for ads and marketing despite there being 2 adults in the house who could work. It's exploitation and manipulation. The ads are terrible too, awful presentation and low engagement. She tries to balance that with oh look I'm baking with my kids, I'm making jelly, I'm going for a walk. Jess is not a hands on mum, but has to be to create content for the gram. She doesn't do any activity with the girls which is not Instagram content focused.

• Heart

Burning-witches13

So she’s had a night away from her kids this week has another coming on Friday night but can’t bare to be away from her eldest for 2 nights with no contact .... oh the lies

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
‘Everything under the tree is from mummy & daddy’ of course it is you narcissistic bitch. Because you couldn’t cope with Santa getting the praise 😂

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Jess you joker, you never left did you. Couldn't help the lure of sell sell sell. After everything your followers told you about your bloody debt course you've still managed to write a blog about those bloody envelopes and photo them kids for the grid. All this while at a 'conference', more like sat at a hr stall at a careers event. You really need to get assessed for martyr syndrome (On top of all the other ailments you've self diagnosed yourself with). Sell sell sell sell sell......

Bet she's 'wfh' today. How do her employers not notice she does fuck all wfh.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Have you seen what the poor kids ha e for lunch today, you’re stuck at home with nothing else to do, you could at least feed them properly!
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that lunch, my kid much prefers that at lunch time then a cooked dinner at night. They would never eat two big cooked meals a day. Lunch is something like that or an omelette and fruit/soup and fruit or the odd occasion spaghetti hoops.

Not defending her, she’s still a lazy cunt but that’s not the worst lunch.

Fmf17

Chatty Member
She’s put frozen chicken breasts in her slow cooker. Recipe for fucking food poisoning. She will use that as an excuse to cancel now

• Haha
  • Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Of course she's mentioned it. Why she was nominated is baffling. She storied all day from her bed with her baby attached to make her look like she's actually parenting. Put the baby in the crib to have a proper rest, get up and get your other two out of pjs, put a bobble in sophias hair, tidy up, get off your phone and stop prancing about naked in from of the mirror for Insta. Bloody idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart