Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie drinking tea from a bleeping bottle! I honestly think half the tit she posts is for a negative reaction so she can then bleat on about people being unkind. She will come out with some tit to defend herself. That kid goes to school in September! Give me strength

Reactions: 4
Annie drinking tea from a bleeping bottle! I honestly think half the tit she posts is for a negative reaction so she can then bleat on about people being unkind. She will come out with some tit to defend herself. That kid goes to school in September! Give me strength
I’m wondering is it really decaf?

Christ her content has been BORING lately! Not really worth commenting on. I think she has lost her way a little? There are far better ‘countryside’ or ‘farmy’ IGers to follow than her. Not really sure where she will go from here?
I had a nosey on social blade and her followers had been dropping. Spike today though? She was featured on someone else’s grid (it was boring) so probably from there?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly a Monday to Friday 9-5 grammer and not during the school holidays.
Monday morning there will be a long driveling story how she’s going to Aldi, spending some ‘me’ time begging a coffee from Reeves the baker And some retail therapy.
+moaning about spring cleaning

All those gifted dermalogica products and mugs like me are paying for them! Time to find an alternative.

Reactions: 4
I’m a skinfluencer now guys did you know that. 🙄 boring.
God today’s stories say she opened a her skincare bottles in sept 2018 and she’s still using now *puke* those bottles with have an expiration date of 6-12 months

• Haha
Wonder how long it will take for rydale to send her a jacket?! Beg beg beg! Pathetic
TBH I’ve got a feeling it’s a big birthday for her daughter. Why not buy her a Barbour one? I see she’s now sporting one.
But Rydale are a bit more cheap and cheerful and “gift” out to wanna be cheap clothes horses.

I think its maybe her 16ths .. joules do one for under 100 and oh her beloved fat face also have one maybe not so country chic

God today’s stories say she opened a her skincare bottles in sept 2018 and she’s still using now *puke* those bottles with have an expiration date of 6-12 months
I think that was an awful add for them!

Am I the only one who thinks her OOTD is awful? That M&S coat is horrid. It looks awful on her too, really hope it was gifted and she didn’t actually pay for that 😂