Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Nigel.
Had from a good source about his slightly more than wondering eye 🍆💦
Can’t blame him!
oh the stories I could tell you! No one blames him I can’t imagine life with Kirsty is thrilling. Just involves having a camera shoved in your face, no wonder he strays

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Why is she moaning about asa rules? You’ve told us many times that Instagram is your ‘job’ so just get on with sharing your freebies without bloody moaning all the time. Moan moan moan is all she does!

Reactions: 1
9F349986-BDBF-4C23-BBC6-8D09E04C772E.jpeg

Its an AD you silly twit. I can’t believe I used to like this woman. I’d have been happy for her to get ads and freebies because I liked her, but she’s absolutely vile. It’s taken her so long to get a few followers after she lost a load. She’s awful and one I would message people to say I will now no longer buy your products because this woman is so awful.

Reactions: 4
I’m delurking to say I couldn’t actually believe she posted that story!! Does she realise what she’s actually saying, that people who can’t afford presents are bitter and not her sort of people? Who is this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m also wondering if she’s buying followers. Her ‘likes’ on her posts are so low compared with her 15,900 followers
The leaf photo- 450
Den- 135
Gunwarph-373
Selfie- 1,141
Wreath- 640
Feather- 205
Books- 590
Annie-189.
Not many out of 15.9k?! I smell a rat!!

Reactions: 2
I’m also wondering if she’s buying followers. Her ‘likes’ on her posts are so low compared with her 15,900 followers
The leaf photo- 450
Den- 135
Gunwarph-373
Selfie- 1,141
Wreath- 640
Feather- 205
Books- 590
Annie-189.
Not many out of 15.9k?! I smell a rat!!
A lot for a selfie, compared with her little one (whom is adorable) who I thought would attract a core mummy market of cute likes.......
thoughts?

What the hell have I just watched.......
let’s be realistic here. She does drive a Land Rover, it’s far from new, it’s probably riddled with electronic faults (common fact), the geography round her doesn’t warrant a Land Rover. Does she tow a cattle trailer....no!
All the gear, no idea!
Just a Chelsea Tractor Hun...

Reactions: 4
Her Ads are crap and embarrassing! Why M&S are working with her is beyond me? 🤮 I do wonder about her likes.........

• Haha
What did everyone else honestly think of those dresses? I didn’t like them! Also the whole ‘I don’t ever buy myself new clothes’ 🥱

What did everyone else honestly think of those dresses? I didn’t like them! Also the whole ‘I don’t ever buy myself new clothes’ 🥱
I thought that. Doesn’t she constantly post pictures of her 4 year old child straight jacketed into a push chair and plonked into a corner of a changing room. Or is she saying all those times it’s free clothing? And god forbid she’s had to buy herself some hideous smock that resembles a ‘hand maids tail’ costume

Last three posts all ads. The middle one she only mentions it’s an ad in her hashtags. A while ago she was complaining about other ‘influencers’ not making their ads clear. Practise what you preach maybe?

Reactions: 3