Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Major pink eye after those lashes, never seen anything like it.
Even if you did just get red eyes for being under a bright light with your eyes closed you would advertise it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Major pink eye after those lashes, never seen anything like it.
Even if you did just get red eyes for being under a bright light with your eyes closed you would advertise it 🙄
I don’t get the eyelash thing. They look AWFUL! So so fake! I’m glad to see her eldest daughter continues to look natural and not go down her mother’s path of fakeness. What I don’t understand is why K allows her 14/15yr old to plaster on the makeup, especially the brows? Why, as her mother is she not sorting them out?
It seems to be the in thing to have these disgusting eyelashes, the red eye is horrific and probably a reaction to the glue. Not a good advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get the eyelash thing. They look AWFUL! So so fake! I’m glad to see her eldest daughter continues to look natural and not go down her mother’s path of fakeness. What I don’t understand is why K allows her 14/15yr old to plaster on the makeup, especially the brows? Why, as her mother is she not sorting them out?
It seems to be the in thing to have these disgusting eyelashes, the red eye is horrific and probably a reaction to the glue. Not a good advert!
She probably tries too hard to friend them than mother them.

Honestly this woman has a cheek to call herself a farmers wife. Never done a hard days graft in her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the paint hint something to do with decorating centre online giving beggars paint?
Thought £9 was reasonable myself, but I suppose #gifted is better.

Why has she got to be so snarky and rude to her followers in her stories? I find it odd. I’d not even looked her up in weekend because her content is a yawn 🥱 fest, nothing’s changed!! Have to say isolation is doing nothing for her looks or her waistline.....

Her husband looks like he would rather be anywhere else than there whenever she videos him... can’t blame him really, I bet he’s sick to death of her constant moaning about everything and anything. Her content is dull as f**k, always on the scrounge for freebies and colabs. Makes me howl her name is the farmers wife, she’s so far from it it’s unreal... should be something like ‘MoaningDullScrounger’ 🥱

Makes me howl her name is the farmers wife, she’s so far from it it’s unreal... should be something like ‘MoaningDullScrounger’ 🥱
He’s a agricultural contractor. The pigs aren’t even theirs. She’d rather a Quorn sausage!
I wonder how’s she’s getting on with her incubator as she’s having to keep up with the other farmers wifes?

She’s so rude to her followers , I have no idea how she still has companies wanting to do ads with her .

Im sure annie was playing with someone else on her story ... surely that's not allowed in this current climate 🤷‍♀️

Im sure annie was playing with someone else on her story ... surely that's not allowed in this current climate 🤷‍♀️
Yep I saw that too. Is that the cousin from next door? Still don’t think that’s right though? I know our neighbors aren’t relatives but one side are really good friends, still wouldn’t let my kids round there!
She’s a dick. A dick who needs to constantly filter her boring life. Don’t get me started on slug pellets! Idiot

Here is where the veg patch is going.... in total shade. I thought you were married to a farmer? Not much will grow there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3