Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I saw that too. Is that the cousin from next door? Still don’t think that’s right though? I know our neighbors aren’t relatives but one side are really good friends, still wouldn’t let my kids round there!
She’s a dick. A dick who needs to constantly filter her boring life. Don’t get me started on slug pellets! Idiot
Surely that is totally breaking the rules. They’re not part of the same household. I know neighbours in flats with shared gardens and they have to make sure the children aren’t in the garden at the same time.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely put up that story of Annie with a bottle for a reaction. Absolute idiot.
Anyone else hoping that chicken shat in her house in yesterday’s stories? Wish she’d stop letting Annie pull them about, poor chickens were rescued and now they are terrorized by bottle drinking 4yr old!

Reactions: 2
Bet she’s not donated to the local Zoo she’s put stories up about. Hasn’t she had several ‘freebie’ #presstrips there. Happy to grab a free day out though isn’t she? Try giving back you grabby cow

Reactions: 1
It’s like the time somebody said we never see her son.
Where is Annie? Is she next door?

Also who follows a sprayer? Sombody who wants neurological or carcinogenic problems

I curse myself every time I watch her stories. Could she be anymore boring? Dull as dishwater. Just the vibe of mean girl oozes from every single fake tanned pore, she’s vile.

• Haha
I curse myself every time I watch her stories. Could she be anymore boring? Dull as dishwater. Just the vibe of mean girl oozes from every single fake tanned pore, she’s vile.
I used to really like her I would probably class her as one of my favourite but she has changed

I used to really like her I would probably class her as one of my favourite but she has changed
I don’t think she’s changed, I think the mask has slipped. I only properly noticed after I befriended someone on insta who USED to be her friend. Locally I think she lost all of them? Proper mean girl

I don’t think she’s changed, I think the mask has slipped. I only properly noticed after I befriended someone on insta who USED to be her friend. Locally I think she lost all of them? Proper mean girl
Yes true she (pre covid) never mentioned any friends etc maybe even since that last ball ?

Yes true she (pre covid) never mentioned any friends etc maybe even since that last ball ?
don’t think they are even her friends? The school mums? Think they are her sister in laws friends. Sister in law is supposedly very nice and well liked in community. Apparently Kirsty has made her life hell for years. If it’s true imagine how awful to have to live next door to her? Sad for the kids really as I’d have loved to live next door to my cousins, can’t be easy to have tension. Listen how K sometimes talks to her followers, I doubt she treats or speaks to her husband’s family any differently!

don’t think they are even her friends? The school mums? Think they are her sister in laws friends. Sister in law is supposedly very nice and well liked in community. Apparently Kirsty has made her life hell for years. If it’s true imagine how awful to have to live next door to her? Sad for the kids really as I’d have loved to live next door to my cousins, can’t be easy to have tension. Listen how K sometimes talks to her followers, I doubt she treats or speaks to her husband’s family any differently!
You ate very true one of her sob insta stories I messaged her to see if she was okey etc ( when I liked her ) and all I got back was she didnt need my message. She was so rude !

• Angry
  • Wow
Unlike her to not show the ‘friend’ she met up with? Either fictional or not glam enough for the gram, she’s got previous for cutting people she doesn’t deem good enough out of pictures.
So it seems she is switching to a gardening instagramer 🥱

Unlike her to not show the ‘friend’ she met up with? Either fictional or not glam enough for the gram, she’s got previous for cutting people she doesn’t deem good enough out of pictures.
So it seems she is switching to a gardening instagramer 🥱
The gardeners wife

• Haha
Did she honestly not let her chickens out until after 9am? That’s horrid, poor chickens! Looks like they had no food or water for a good 12hrs then! She really is useless. If there are foxes around they will just take those chickens during the day if they are just left out all the time. Easy pickings. Isn’t that what happened to the last lot they had?

• Angry