Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I noticed the lashes too. Clearly doesn’t give a hoot about the current lock down etc... has she mentioned them at all or did they just suddenly appear?

Reactions: 1
Yes I noticed the lashes too. Clearly doesn’t give a hoot about the current lock down etc... has she mentioned them at all or did they just suddenly appear?
No, just apologised for looking a Blagh....yet with false lashes

Reactions: 3
That latest advert for White Stuff 😳 what the actual.... laziest most awful ad I’ve ever seen!
1) she looks bloody awful, those clothes do not suit her shape
2) for the love of god iron the clothes you are trying to advertise! I would not buy them via that ad purely because they look so awfully creased!!
The grid post looks bloody awful as well and she’s not even wearing the pumps 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am gob smacked anyone would consider working with this lazy cow

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she has so many followers I've never actually taken notice but she as 17.2 ... for what her moaning and crap ads .... I'm actually shocked ..

I cannot believe she hasn’t ironed those trousers what a lazy cow! Surprised the company accepted that tit effort from her as an ad... I wish she’d stop having this lashes on they look bloody awful 🤭

Christ she’s a massive hypocritical two faced lier. Thought she was PTA mum of the year. Obviously not then.
Hey Kirsty if your reading this give us a wave 👋🏻

Reactions: 2
Christ she’s a massive hypocritical two faced lier. Thought she was PTA mum of the year. Obviously not then.
Hey Kirsty if your reading this give us a wave 👋🏻
Every time she asks her Huns for an opinion on something I feel it’s tinged with nastiness. Why does she have to openly criticize the school? Surely you can decide yourself what you want to do.
She’s just so mean! Also, how are PTA’s supposed to have money for next year when they will have gone 6 months without events? Surely discos, summer fetes and probably even Christmas fares & fireworks will be cancelled for 2020? Therefore no income. She really is thick. I bet the teachers at that school dislike her.

Reactions: 3
Can she please stop letting Annie play with the chickens like that...???

Also tagging Ocado? Wonder if she’s be emailing them want to do a “I’m an influencer, let’s collaborate?” So she’s raged them to doubley get the message.

Also tagging Ocado? Wonder if she’s be emailing them want to do a “I’m an influencer, let’s collaborate?” So she’s raged them to doubley get the message.
It’s horrible the way she lets that girl pull those animals about. She probably set up Annie putting that jumper on the chicken. All for content.

I found that difficult to watch
I have hens,can't trust kids
To be 100% gentle.i think she wants Annie to be this bird loving country kid,I think it was for the gram and if it wasn't I'm worried
For
The hens
🙈

Why is it that on every crap advert she does she fiddles or pulls at her clothes? It looks so bad and is very annoying!! Also, why is she accepting clothes that look so bloody awful on her?

I don’t like the negative comments about mask wearing. STOP moaning and mark your bloody ads, one of those ladies sent you masks for free!
She can’t even do that basic work? How had she gotten to 40 and with older kids not knowing what a noun, verb or adjective is? Yes Kirsty, you are thick!

• Heart
I don’t like the negative comments about mask wearing. STOP moaning and mark your bloody ads, one of those ladies sent you masks for free!
She can’t even do that basic work? How had she gotten to 40 and with older kids not knowing what a noun, verb or adjective is? Yes Kirsty, you are thick!
I didn’t think she was 40 just yet
Hahaha hahahahahhahahahahahah easy mistake to make.