Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoopsie!! I see she’s mentioned organ donation in her stories. Really hoping she not stupid/insensitive enough to repeat what she said last time!
Her eyelashes though 😳
It’s definitely attention seeking validation of I’m right and if you have a conflicting opinion, you are wrong.

“You can’t sit with us!”

Reactions: 1
Oh dear. She’s just confirmed she is instafriends with Mrs Meldrum or ‘Bex’ as Kirsty is calling her. This confirms my thoughts on the lack of brain cells she has. Who on earth would associate themselves with that woman?!?! Grabby for followers

So the hen choose death.
it’s sad for little ones, but little ones need to learn not to manhandle animals.

if I was Ginny I’d choose death too......#TeamGinny
#sendmeafreereplacementhen

I cannot stand the brain dead actions of this stupid stupid woman 😡 she’s uploaded a load of stories of her 2 youngest WITHOUT helmets. Really Kirsty? They weren’t just in the park (still not ok in my opinion) she videoed them cycling/scooting down a street!!
Shes a bloody disgrace. She splashed her kids all over the gram, everyone knows their names, where they live and what school they go to. I could probably very easily find their house if I wanted to.Then to add insult to injury she can’t even be arsed to put them in helmets. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be taking my kids to unnecessary hospital or Drs appointments because they’ve been hurt on their bikes!
Also, didn’t she do a sobbing post about reducing the amount of processed foods her kids eat? Something to do with why her mum died? Yet her meal plans included a lot of things like chorizo and other processed crap.
She needs to take a good long hard look at herself.

Reactions: 2
B
I cannot stand the brain dead actions of this stupid stupid woman 😡 she’s uploaded a load of stories of her 2 youngest WITHOUT helmets. Really Kirsty? They weren’t just in the park (still not ok in my opinion) she videoed them cycling/scooting down a street!!
Shes a bloody disgrace. She splashed her kids all over the gram, everyone knows their names, where they live and what school they go to. I could probably very easily find their house if I wanted to.Then to add insult to injury she can’t even be arsed to put them in helmets. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be taking my kids to unnecessary hospital or Drs appointments because they’ve been hurt on their bikes!
Also, didn’t she do a sobbing post about reducing the amount of processed foods her kids eat? Something to do with why her mum died? Yet her meal plans included a lot of things like chorizo and other processed crap.
She needs to take a good long hard look at herself.
But she went the wrong way about the processed food and did an #ad #I’mPress #GiveMeFreeShit for quorn sausages.

Haaaa Kirsty total fail Annies at home playing with her schleich horses nice try . Didn’t work trying to tag them . Trying for a freebie obviously. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the hell was all that H and M business. You returned something damp - kicked up a fuss and then got a voucher. What’s your point, Kirsty? You got it sorted. After a bit more from H and M?

Also - why are M and S using her for PR? She’s really trashy.

That school must absolutely dislike her. What’s the issue with sharing the result? Does she not realize that it’s GUIDANCE she’s quoting! If the schools policy is that they want to see the results then what’s the problem!? She’s so thick.

I’m blocked, what’s up with her now?
Annie needed a Covid test and the school asked for a copy of the result. She moaned and said it wasn’t what the government advised. Why you would have an issue is beyond me! Also has said she won’t be signing A up for the flu nasal spray as she is so traumatized by the Covid test.