Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously just taken pictures around primark like we’ve never seen inside a store before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she seriously just taken pictures around primark like we’ve never seen inside a store before?!
It’s because she’s a fashion influencer as well as hard done to farmers wife 😂😂😂

I would feel like the biggest twit alive if I was walking around a shop taking videos and photos of everything... she’s sniffing for a collab I reckon 🧐

• Haha
I was wondering how long until she popped into primark.
Whys she even considering a white dress on a farm? Not the brightest.
perhaps something is made up in her tittle.

Me and nige sit and take in the view nige could not give a toss what you do. This man looks so uncomfortable.bored of her . Last post so fake. Boring. Nige is not interested in you or what you do. Fake #m&s

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her latest story? I’m so angry, my husbands business sub contracts to BT he is a key worker that has worked everyday sometimes 7 days a week throughout all this bollocks going off and she’s whining because she can’t moan 24/7 on the gram 😏

• Haha
Have you seen her latest story? I’m so angry, my husbands business sub contracts to BT he is a key worker that has worked everyday sometimes 7 days a week throughout all this bollocks going off and she’s whining because she can’t moan 24/7 on the gram 😏
Does she realise no wifi.... it's really not the end of the world ! I did think surely there is nothing so so serious that cant wait.

Reactions: 1
She went to her mother in laws to ‘work’? A) what work? B) Inside or outside - feel like she stretches lockdown rules quite a lot.

shes a selfish, self centered horrid person! As if anyone gives a sh@t if they don’t hear from her for a couple of days. The arrogance.
How are her followers not picking up on the nasty girl vibes?!
She says she loves nature but then uses slug pellets (previous story). Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But she states “I love been down here by myself”

so Nigel has got bored and gone else where, not to stay and take in the view with her?
Probably eating slug pellets, like the time he was stood right behind the sprayer

But she states “I love been down here by myself”

so Nigel has got bored and gone else where, not to stay and take in the view with her?
Probably eating slug pellets, like the time he was stood right behind the sprayer
Nigel looks like he works bloody hard, long days while she swans about shopping and a bit of 'work', she moans about the tiny house they live in, that hes always working, then when he is home gets him building sheds, mowing lawns. A lot of woe is me, I'm so hard done by

Reactions: 5
shes a selfish, self centered horrid person! As if anyone gives a sh@t if they don’t hear from her for a couple of days. The arrogance.
How are her followers not picking up on the nasty girl vibes?!
She says she loves nature but then uses slug pellets (previous story). Idiot
Makes me
Laugh that she kills birds for fun on her “shoots” but loves blue tits - she is full of tit !

Looks like her grabby send me food stories worked. Obviously she’s going to donate those eggs to someone who needs them though right? I mean she has her own egg laying hens? I have never seen her donate anything? Grabby and selfish. Yuck

All she does is shop and whinge!
But it’s ok because now she’s been sent some nice baked goods she’s ‘made it’ on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ How about trying to ‘make it’ in real life? Starting with getting & keeping some actual friends (little hint, you need to be nice) and maybe working on your marriage because your husband looks utterly bored of you. Your poor teenagers are embarrassed by you and by all accounts your local farming community thinks you are a joke. But it’s ok because you got sent baked goods.
Shes an absolute loser.

Reactions: 5
Dropping milk & more now the #ad is over. And tagging them.... is that a hint of send freebies please.
Its not nice to comment on being an odd looking child. She can’t help that. But Christ! That is an odd looking child!

Dropping milk & more now the #ad is over. And tagging them.... is that a hint of send freebies please.
I thought that, really showing what a loyal customer she is. All it does is make her ads looks shady as f... no authenticity, no loyalty, loves a gimmick or a trend

Basically a massive Instawanker