Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for goodness sake, she is anything for a song and dance isn’t she... how her husband hasn’t fucked her off yet is beyond me!

Reactions: 1
Of course the school will ask for a copy, they need to know if they need to tell the bubble to isolate and get tested the silly mare!

So here she is moaning about wearing a mask.....
Perhaps don’t spend so much time window shopping?

Also taking an Asda slot before all the “Covid panic”!
What a selfish self centred vile attitude Won’t do a food shop but will flit round needing to wear a face mask all day to the point it’s giving her acne.
Unless she’s now back in her nail tec shed actually doing some graft. I think not.
Food for thought Kirsty?

I’m not going to go out wearing makeup! People are dying and she’s more concerned about her appearance!

So here she is moaning about wearing a mask.....
Perhaps don’t spend so much time window shopping?

Also taking an Asda slot before all the “Covid panic”!
What a selfish self centred vile attitude Won’t do a food shop but will flit round needing to wear a face mask all day to the point it’s giving her acne.
Unless she’s now back in her nail tec shed actually doing some graft. I think not.
Food for thought Kirsty?
She does moan allot doesn't she,I think she's jumping on a subject trend there because filter or no filter her skin looks good but she has a perfection issue. She doesn't need a slot she could go food shopping she goes all the other shopping there is to do,again,shop all day just don't contradict,moan all the time.

Reactions: 2
Disappointed in fairfax and favour for using her I would've hoped they'd have more class. Also what is the point in sending her boot tassels when she doesn't own the boots they go on. A complete waste they'll just sit unused as she isn't going to spend the money on such an expensive pair of boots. Will be on the beg for a second free pair next.

Disappointed in fairfax and favour for using her I would've hoped they'd have more class. Also what is the point in sending her boot tassels when she doesn't own the boots they go on. A complete waste they'll just sit unused as she isn't going to spend the money on such an expensive pair of boots. Will be on the beg for a second free pair next.
EXACTLY!!! Although I wonder if they would fit her. She has told us before she has thick ankles

She does moan allot doesn't she,I think she's jumping on a subject trend there because filter or no filter her skin looks good but she has a perfection issue. She doesn't need a slot she could go food shopping she goes all the other shopping there is to do,again,shop all day just don't contradict,moan all the time.
Guess what...... she just had to go B&m and the range for some essentials.....
If she was American she’d be a trump voter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when you think she’s been quiet for a bit then she comes back with these corkers of posts!
Fairfax boots definitely wouldn’t fit her ankles or calves. I have slim legs but just couldn’t comfortably shoe horn myself into a pair, she is much bigger than me. So yup, wasted tassels.
Put your hand up if you think she will actually make a donation? Nope? No one? Thought not! The decent human being would not spout a few statistics and grab her own tits like that. A decent person would at least post a screen grab of how to check yourself properly. She’s just lazy!
Annoyed at her grid post about the shoot season too I’m afraid. I’m all for the countryside antics but I can’t see my bleeping Gran because of restrictions yet a load of country folk can go shooting? Pretty sure there will be more than 6, they won’t social distance and they won’t wear masks when they should.
Hope she loses a load of followers from these crappy posts/stories

So the “Farmers wife” of Hampshire is advertising Irish butter. A really kick in the teeth to any local dairy producers around her. Even Anchor butter would have less food miles.
She wants to portray a humble country wholesome image and I believe she is capable of doing so; if she did some research.

She has no idea how stupid she looks.
For god sakes THINK woman! and stop being such a self entitled moaner.

So the “Farmers wife” of Hampshire is advertising Irish butter. A really kick in the teeth to any local dairy producers around her. Even Anchor butter would have less food miles.
She wants to portray a humble country wholesome image and I believe she is capable of doing so; if she did some research.

She has no idea how stupid she looks.
For god sakes THINK woman! and stop being such a self entitled moaner.
That’s very true! What a joke. I didn’t actually notice that I just kept thinking how bloody awful and cringe her ads are. I don’t understand why these people work with her?
Saying she ‘always’ uses Kerry Gold for baking is such a load of bullshit. She will use the cheapest stuff she can get from Aldi. How many times did she have to say Annie likes butter?!
Im guessing she must have to do the school run? I’d be embarrassed to face the other school mums who must know what an utter fake twit she really is. Although they might not recognize it’s her as she so heavily filters herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did she honestly just say ‘I don’t want to go into shops’ when talking about Christmas shopping?
Is she actually joking? She’s never NOT shopping IN shops!!

Did she honestly just say ‘I don’t want to go into shops’ when talking about Christmas shopping?
Is she actually joking? She’s never NOT shopping IN shops!!
She was going to stay in last week to give her skin a break from mask wearing. She was out that afternoon getting essentials.

Wonder where she gets the money from. She’s got a serious spending addiction.

Makes me very angry that hunting and shooting parties can still happen but my friend who’s husband had a stroke three weeks ago can’t go and see him in hospital because of Covid. She’s been allowed to go once, for an hour and has since been told because we are now in a higher level she’s not allowed to visit him. But let’s all go grouse shooting...

Reactions: 3