Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another post about not loving motherhood and calling her kids awful names. It's getting old now. Her face seems to be permanently stuck in a gurn and her attitude stuck on pissy.

Reactions: 5
Another day, another post about not loving motherhood and calling her kids awful names. It's getting old now. Her face seems to be permanently stuck in a gurn and her attitude stuck on pissy.
Thankfully she’s managed to monetise how much she hates them so she between that and the bank of mum & dad doesn’t need to work. Must make the hell she’s in feel marginally better 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Thankfully she’s managed to monetise how much she hates them so she between that and the bank of mum & dad doesn’t need to work. Must make the hell she’s in feel marginally better 👍🏻
We think it's Bank of M&D bankrolling her then? I've seen this mentioned before. What does the husband do? I know she used to work in a school but then became a full time whinger instead.

So I suppose her podcast with KDIL is no more?
No mention anymore. I wonder what happened?

Reactions: 4
We think it's Bank of M&D bankrolling her then? I've seen this mentioned before. What does the husband do? I know she used to work in a school but then became a full time whinger instead.

No mention anymore. I wonder what happened?
I think KDIL has been having some MH issues so has taken a step back etc.

Re the other one and her children. I can’t believe she’s just called them ‘twats’ yet again. One day her children might actually see that online.

Reactions: 3
I really liked her but Jesus, the way she talks about her kids. I unfollowed.

Sometimes I watch her account and she is continually moaning about how much DIY she has to do. It’s a choice, no? And a privilege, to have the money to buy a new house and immediately pay money on doing it all up. I don’t get why she is so endlessly negative about it.

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I watch her account and she is continually moaning about how much DIY she has to do. It’s a choice, no? And a privilege, to have the money to buy a new house and immediately pay money on doing it all up. I don’t get why she is so endlessly negative about it.
Agree. Or don’t move. Stay in the house you’ve just finished. 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 1
And the shared photos have gone from KDIL account.

Ah she must be reading here, she is following again now.

I sound like a right stalker but I only noticed as I was looking for a particular photo which had a lamp in it I like.

Last edited:
  • Wow
And I don’t suppose the shared podcast thing will re-surface anytime soon, either. Not that I ever listened to one. 💅🏻😂

I know she only gets cheap tit Ads but her face would be such a compelling before picture for a skincare brand, it would be so easy to make such vast improvements with such little time/energy.

Bizarre she’s from money yet spends more time pushing F&B than sorting out the basics

I had to check that I wasn't on the Alexandra Stedman/The Frugality thread! People say that about Alex all the time - she had big holes in her walls, but they're all painted with F&B. 😂
Omg I forgot she existed! I’ll go take a look at her thread, I always found her positioning herself as someone that talks about money wellness really bizarre cos a) it’s easy when your parents give you it and b) she was also always going on about being in debt / loans / the last time I’d looked a mortgage holiday at the start of the pandemic! Like you can probs keep the financial advice hun ur a mess x

• Haha
  • Heart