Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hush Little Twatface song was just hilarious today wasn't it! Hilarious...

We have all had kids that don't sleep, it's part of motherhood. Why is this gram worthy? I wish someone would have a word.

Reactions: 5
Wow just bought a new house and the youngest child’s room is so tiny she cant get a bed that is larger than a toddler bed. Shouldn’t she have thought about that before buying that house?

• Wow
Wow just bought a new house and the youngest child’s room is so tiny she cant get a bed that is larger than a toddler bed. Shouldn’t she have thought about that before buying that house?
I was just coming on here to say exactly that! I’d have stayed in the previous house for a couple more years to enjoy it being finished.

Reactions: 2
It’s wild how influencers balk at the idea of spending £750 on a bed for their children but don’t mind £100+ PJs for themselves? You monetise the poor kids use that money to buy them a bed.

Last edited:
I wonder how her husband feels when she posts to say she can't be bothered to have sex with him? Bet that's a fun time down the pub for him. Is nothing off limits with this tiresome woman.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder how her husband feels when she posts to say she can't be bothered to have sex with him? Bet that's a fun time down the pub for him. Is nothing off limits with this tiresome woman.
She hasn’t got any new content now. It’s all swearing about her children and insulting her husband.

Reactions: 4
Awful woman. She doesn’t seem to do as many ads nowadays. Imagine a lot of companies wouldn’t want to be associated with someone so crude.
It’s weird, I feel like all of the Insta mama crew have stopped getting as many ads? It’s interesting as it’s such a new job / concept, but I suspect you can only get a 2-3 stint out of influencing before you *need* to pivot to something else like TV or radio or books. That’s 3 years for your pregnancy & baby, or a 3 year Reno project, fashion may last longer but is inherently ageist so you’re doomed there and all.

We’re certainly a long old way away from the days where the Hoopers asked if any one knows anyone who breathes and before you know if they’ve got a £40k kitchen installed for free 😳

Reactions: 7
It’s weird, I feel like all of the Insta mama crew have stopped getting as many ads? It’s interesting as it’s such a new job / concept, but I suspect you can only get a 2-3 stint out of influencing before you *need* to pivot to something else like TV or radio or books. That’s 3 years for your pregnancy & baby, or a 3 year Reno project, fashion may last longer but is inherently ageist so you’re doomed there and all.

We’re certainly a long old way away from the days where the Hoopers asked if any one knows anyone who breathes and before you know if they’ve got a £40k kitchen installed for free 😳
Good point that re a three year cycle. Saw earlier that she’s doing the podcast thing with KDIL again.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Good point that re a three year cycle. Saw earlier that she’s doing the podcast thing with KDIL again.
Idk why they bother tbh, the mum audience they “acquired” back in the day will all have school aged children now so don’t want to hear about fannies and discharge (so sorry to type that out x) & the new mums I know aren’t remotely interested in Insta mama content. It’s pivoted to those educational pages with the informative slides on food / play / education / speech 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one cares what kitchen a random off Insta has, it’ll be time for them to all go back to the day jobs soon 😬

Reactions: 6
That Ad this morning is her hitting rock bottom surely? I'm cringing that she needs the money so badly that she would think that's gram worthy. How low she has sunk from the person I used to enjoy following. Either whinging or vulgar.

• Wow
That Ad this morning is her hitting rock bottom surely? I'm cringing that she needs the money so badly that she would think that's gram worthy. How low she has sunk from the person I used to enjoy following. Either whinging or vulgar.
Print screens as it’s a story - vulgar and mortifying

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I just decided to give her podcast a go and I’m on the first episode now - struggling tbh. Only so many times I can hear ‘my child is a bleep’ or a story that involves her vag. I actually really like sex chat but there’s no need to shoehorn it into every sentence. I hadn’t really listened to KDIL before but she seems pretty similar to Victoria.

Another crap ‘comedy’ song and only calls her little girl a twit once. Noticed she’s not slagging her kids off as much lately. She did some really bad stories about them a few weeks ago calling them shitbags and bleeping twats. I think someone had a word with her cos definitely less about her kids atm.

• Wow
Every post she does makes me wonder why she even bothered having kids? I get the sleep deprivation is tough but they’re not doing it for fun, they need something whether it’s reassurance or comfort?

96155DFE-D9E8-4A11-9EC0-13096C45F41D.jpeg

ETA - also hers are older and in childcare all day? I’m in the midsts of the full time 1:1 going to the toilet with them on your lap and wishing for breakfast still gone 11am but don’t take to Insta to call mine a twit? She gets all day bleeping about on Insta surely a delayed bedtime won’t rock her personal schedule?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Every post she does makes me wonder why she even bothered having kids? I get the sleep deprivation is tough but they’re not doing it for fun, they need something whether it’s reassurance or comfort?

View attachment 656232

ETA - also hers are older and in childcare all day? I’m in the midsts of the full time 1:1 going to the toilet with them on your lap and wishing for breakfast still gone 11am but don’t take to Insta to call mine a twit? She gets all day bleeping about on Insta surely a delayed bedtime won’t rock her personal schedule?
Wonder how he kids will feel when they're older and have access to social media, and find all the videos of their mum thrusting her camel toe toward the camera, or seeing the captions she's written calling them a wanker. She's lucky to have kids, even if it's "light hearted humour" she's still calling her children wankers/twats (insert insult here).

You just know they'll be calling her the same names soon. It does make me wonder what mums on the school/nursery run think of her 😂 I know I'd give her a wide berth!

• Heart
I think she genuinely finds herself hilarious. She comes on her stories all the time to say she has no content. As soon as she starts I just skip over them. Don't go on Insta then. No one wants to hear about your lack of news. We're in a pandemic Victoria, literally no one has any news anymore