Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she pandas to Edith so much, no wonder the kid doesn’t go to sleep as mummy and daddy sit in her room with her, probably chatting away to her until she falls asleep, then she probably wakes up and realises mummy and daddy have gone into their bed and comes looking. Put her in her bloody room and tell her it’s bedtime, it’s not bleeping hard, but then again she can’t call her kids twats and sleep struggling makes for good content. I don’t think the kids are the twats, but it’s the parents!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210815_093158.jpg
Does anyone else find this disturbing on her latest post? I mean I'm sick to death of her stupid twerking dance and faux sexy face, she really has become a one trick pony. She can't even say this was a gift so she's just doing it because that is what she does now. But the fact Edith is clearly watching behind her and leaves mid way through I find quite uncomfortable. Dancing is fine, but this is revolting in front of a child isn't it, or have I just become middle aged while I wasn't looking 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
View attachment 713415Does anyone else find this disturbing on her latest post? I mean I'm sick to death of her stupid twerking dance and faux sexy face, she really has become a one trick pony. She can't even say this was a gift so she's just doing it because that is what she does now. But the fact Edith is clearly watching behind her and leaves mid way through I find quite uncomfortable. Dancing is fine, but this is revolting in front of a child isn't it, or have I just become middle aged while I wasn't looking 😂
Why wouldn’t she re record this when the poor kid is half dressed with her nappy out? Disgusting

At first I thought it was an old video reposted cos I’m sure she did one before for a cleaner. But no, it’s another one. More crotch grinding and clunge shoutouts. Hilarious. Yawn.
She’ll be back to calling her kids pricks tonight.

Victoria can publish her faux sexy face because she thinks she is nice looking, which cancels out the quite frankly ugly faces.

I don’t feel she is nearly as attractive as she must believe she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Victoria can publish her faux sexy face because she thinks she is nice looking, which cancels out the quite frankly ugly faces.

I don’t feel she is nearly as attractive as she must believe she is.
I don't think she's ugly by any means, but she does herself no favours whatsoever by the constant gurning, especially when she pulls her chin in and top teeth come out. No one is going to look good that way, and she definitely shouldn't pull that face.
I'm tired of her whole schtick now. She's trying too hard but doing the same old thing. Is it supposed to be sexy? Funny? Something I'm not getting?

Reactions: 5
I think she’s really pretty and I used to find her funny but bored of it all now!

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell she’s writing a book isn’t she? ‘Going off line for two weeks to work on an exciting project’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Aaaaaaannnnnndddd.... She's back.
No mention of what the exciting project is so far. I do hope it's not a book, she will be super insufferable after that.
Her return consisted of pulling stupid faces, dancing around flapping her arms like a chicken and using so many swear words you couldn't actually string her sentences together.
Mentioned she is an influencer, but is she actually anymore? If I was a small business, unless a very, VERY niche one, I cannot think why anyone would want to link with her.

I can't even with this woman anymore. Basically moaning about school run this morning as it is has inconvenienced just her. She 'works' for herself from home. How many women have that luxury? Her time is her own and yet her kids were at a njrdey potentially 7.45-6pm each day if she wanted according to her story.
That's a long day in childcare for kids that do not need to be. Now O is at school she is already moaning he can't go to breakfast and after school club.
She is just not relatable. So many women have to do this through financial needs etc. She doesn't. Lost all respect for her today and I didn't have much left.

Reactions: 6
I can't even with this woman anymore. Basically moaning about school run this morning as it is has inconvenienced just her. She 'works' for herself from home. How many women have that luxury? Her time is her own and yet her kids were at a njrdey potentially 7.45-6pm each day if she wanted according to her story.
That's a long day in childcare for kids that do not need to be. Now O is at school she is already moaning he can't go to breakfast and after school club.
She is just not relatable. So many women have to do this through financial needs etc. She doesn't. Lost all respect for her today and I didn't have much left.
She’s actually a Professional Moaner. I can’t believe I used to find her amusing. 💅🏻😂

Moan, moan. Hates it all. Never any happiness associated with her kids unless it’s to do with a free green chest of drawers. And only then if there’s a subtle pink or yellow in the background. Maybe she should paint her kids war green, subtle pink and musty yellow. She might like them then 😆

• Haha
looking at her feed I don’t understand how she can fill one five hour day a week with work much less five of them? Unless she’s constantly begging pitching to brands with deals that don’t come through?

I’m a new mum and wfh (at a real job, obvs) and acknowledge the vaaaaast privilege I have over the pre covid mums before me who had to do drop off then commute into work. I can also be flexible if 👶🏼 is having a tough day with teething etc I can make the call to collect her early. It’s brilliant, and that’s with a proper job with deadlines, meetings, and output that actually requires a skill set. Imagine being a self employed sales person on Insta how much easier it’d be!

I wonder is she has either been reading here or had some hassle on her DMs as she has vaguely acknowledged she's lucky tonight. But not really acknowledged her privilege and also... was moaning again. This time about O being hungry after school. Is there anything at all about motherhood she enjoys? Does she think it's relatable? It isn't, because if she's had a sleepiness night she could still punt them off to nursery for 8 hours and put her feet up. Unlike most other women who probably follow her. I agree with the above, she's not using her working day wisely if all she can manage is a few stories a day where she whines whilst speaking in stupid accents and pulling faces.

I don’t get it, her whole shtick. It’s just gross. Everything is in such poor taste. I’m making myself sound like some sort of Victorian with my smelling salts when that couldn’t be further from my foul-mouthed ways. But no, just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get it, her whole shtick. It’s just gross. Everything is in such poor taste. I’m making myself sound like some sort of Victorian with my smelling salts when that couldn’t be further from my foul-mouthed ways. But no, just no.
I feel the same. I'm not prudish, it's just that it's boring, repetative and pointless.
1) get too close to camera
2) swear
3) call us slags or minge bags
4)moan about kids using vile terms
5) belittle husband
6) speak in fake (awful) American accent whilst contorting face and sticking out teeth
7) do an ad where she thrusts her man catcher at a hoover/kettle/fridge/whatever
8) swear
9)moan about kids
10) swear
11) mention her flaps
12) repeat while pulling faces and shrieking into camera

BORING

Reactions: 9
Possibly off topic, but I just cannot stop thinking about the fact that she mentioned in her podcast with KDIL that she doesn't wash her bits. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
You’re not meant to use soap on your vagina/vulva/whatever cos the inside is meant to be a self regulating system but I’m sorry you need to clean the outside with soap properly. And your bum. I doubt many of us are shoving the soap upwards so we don’t need to say we don’t wash that part?

It’s just so grim how they can misconstrue info then make these disgusting disclosures. Sorry to be so crude but we’ve all had a hot sweaty day and you know it needs a freshen up, how could you deny yourself soap?!

• Sick
They’re both disgusting pigs. They think talking about this stuff makes them relatable but it just shows them up as a pair of tramps.
Whenever KDIL shows up on my IG in her greying saggy underwear, it makes me want to vomit and now I know she doesn’t wash properly…bleeping gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 6