Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the house move either. It looks smaller than her old house, but the creation of a separate account for interiors suggest that she’s hoping to be gifted stuff for the renovation. But what happens if she isn’t? And why say she wants to recreate rooms from her old house? Why not just stay where she is? I can’t get my head round it.
On another note, I can’t believe any company would want to be associated with her brand of coarseness, but I guess that’s where we are at the moment. No integrity on either the brands part of the influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe she wants to keep the location of the new house tightly under wraps? (Are influencers capable of that? 🤔)

I was faintly horrified by how easily I recently found a couple of influencer’s homes online - one on the other side of the world - and I’m just chronically nosey not nefarious!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the house move either. It looks smaller than her old house, but the creation of a separate account for interiors suggest that she’s hoping to be gifted stuff for the renovation. But what happens if she isn’t? And why say she wants to recreate rooms from her old house? Why not just stay where she is? I can’t get my head round it.
On another note, I can’t believe any company would want to be associated with her brand of coarseness, but I guess that’s where we are at the moment. No integrity on either the brands part of the influencers.
I feel exactly the same - I don’t get it. I don’t understand who her target market is, I get the slummy mummy thing came back as a rebuttal to the Clemmie Hoopers et al but this tit is just rancid.

It’s weird too cos this gen do SO much to flog their gear. Back in the day they’d just put a grid post up with a nice shot, this mess is curating a 5 min Insta reel to thrust about in some tit flammable PJs?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can understand why she’d want to move if it’s a nicer area, closer to friends, near a good school and not overlooked anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️. I wouldn’t fancy doing all that renovation though. And what a nightmare finding that leak on the day you exchange!

Reactions: 1
I can understand why she’d want to move if it’s a nicer area, closer to friends, near a good school and not overlooked anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️. I wouldn’t fancy doing all that renovation though. And what a nightmare finding that leak on the day you exchange!
Hasn’t she just moved 10 minutes down the road or something though? Surely there can’t be that much of a difference in the areas? Although she did do that (racist) post about boyz in the hood hanging out on her doorstep so maybe it’s because of that 😑

Reactions: 3
Victoria was previously a school teacher? Her crude schtick almost certainly means she won’t be able to return to that profession.

Slightly paraphrased: ‘if you are scared of colour, painting half a wall in colour will gently ease you in like a well lubed finger’.

Who does that appeal to? How does anyone’s mind go from choosing paint colours to lube? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Victoria was previously a school teacher?

Her crude schtick almost certainly means she won’t be able to return to that profession.
Not only that, but she clearly loathes her own kids. Makes you wonder why she ever considered becoming a mum, when she had some idea of what they’re like when she’s worked with them. She pretends that she’s joking, but it comes across loud and clear that she thinks they’ve ruined her life. She’s a disgusting specimen.

• Heart
Hasn’t she just moved 10 minutes down the road or something though? Surely there can’t be that much of a difference in the areas? Although she did do that (racist) post about boyz in the hood hanging out on her doorstep so maybe it’s because of that 😑
Depends where you live, I’m in a city and if I walk for 5 minutes the house prices go up £200,000 if I drive 10 minutes the houses/ flats are crazy money 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought she loathed her kids too, but on her interiors account she’s written ‘this is my little boy’s room’ and it struck me as the most affectionate way I’ve ever heard her address her children.

Maybe the child hating is all part of her gross online persona?

I thought she loathed her kids too, but on her interiors account she’s written ‘this is my little boy’s room’ and it struck me as the most affectionate way I’ve ever heard her address her children.

Maybe the child hating is all part of her gross online persona?
Idk, it makes me feel uncomfortable tbh, she crossed the line between humour and scary a very long time ago. There was a video where she was doing one of those naff cocktails and the kid interrupts her, or she’s tired because of the kid, and you can just see her seething with venom. It’s really uncomfortable when you view that alongside the constant digs.

Don’t understand why these women that monetise their kids hate them so much, without them they’d be back to asking mum and dad for hand outs instead of brands?

Reactions: 6
Her LinkedIn is interesting. She’s ‘empowering and educating others with unfiltered honesty and humour’, doncha know?

I notice she has omitted the name of the school she taught at. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Idk, it makes me feel uncomfortable tbh, she crossed the line between humour and scary a very long time ago. There was a video where she was doing one of those naff cocktails and the kid interrupts her, or she’s tired because of the kid, and you can just see her seething with venom. It’s really uncomfortable when you view that alongside the constant digs.

Don’t understand why these women that monetise their kids hate them so much, without them they’d be back to asking mum and dad for hand outs instead of brands?
She's like a real life Mrs Trunchbull.

She said the new house will make them more money in the long run, because it’s in a nicer part of town. Plus it has scope to extend and make the kitchen/diner she desires..... she did a story explaining to everyone asking ‘but why?’

Is she in East London, I've never been too sure? This move does seem to have come out of nowhere.

I think she’s become a little less crude recently... could be in light of getting some #gifted stuff for the new reno?