Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dance makes me shudder. Same old thing.
Also the fish and chip cooking tonight is again a rip off of the other cocktail making mum account. Try and find something of your own Victoria, it's getting desperate.
Please don’t lol but I wanted to peel her potatoes properly as there were bits that I’d normally cut out. 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wanging on about the kids tantrums tonight while constantly checking her face on the screen. The stupid voices and gurning. The 'hilariois' song calling her child a twit.
Seriously I need to unfollow.

Reactions: 5
Wanging on about the kids tantrums tonight while constantly checking her face on the screen. The stupid voices and gurning. The 'hilariois' song calling her child a twit.
Seriously I need to unfollow.
She’s fortunate to have two lovely children. It’s getting tiresome her moaning about them.

Did anyone see her back to school post? Real venom behind that “duck off” Nasty.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Anyone think it's a bit odd they're moving just down the road to the exact same house because shes was moaning that oliver's school would be 30 minutes away if they stayed where they are.

Reactions: 2
Anyone think it's a bit odd they're moving just down the road to the exact same house because shes was moaning that oliver's school would be 30 minutes away if they stayed where they are.
I think it’s very strange!

Reactions: 1
It is isn't it. I think she even said the main bathroom was smaller and doesn't have the loft conversion. I mean what the point for the sake of 30mins??
Stamp duty holiday, new property sounds like it’d be cheaper too? Which is probably useful as #ads are drying up across the board, although don’t her parents fund her so she probably doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve just unfollowed her!!!!! This last week I’ve found her utterly overbearing with her delivery on the subject of Meghan/racism! Has she conveniently forgotten that she was called out for being a racist not so long ago?!! Calling Sharon Osborne ‘white privileged’ just a few days after announcing to us that she’s moving house simply to reduce the school run distance! Can she not even see the irony?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just unfollowed her!!!!! This last week I’ve found her utterly overbearing with her delivery on the subject of Meghan/racism! Has she conveniently forgotten that she was called out for being a racist not so long ago?!! Calling Sharon Osborne ‘white privileged’ just a few days after announcing to us that she’s moving house simply to reduce the school run distance! Can she not even see the irony?!
I thought exactly the same as you. All the pious virtue-signalling is so over the top considering the throwaway racist remark she made.

Having been called out in the past she's now trying waaaay too hard to be woke. It is so obviously done (and preachy as it's too earnest) I can't bear to listen.
Also another ad where she prances around doing the same old pelvic thrusting dance. Does she think it's funny? Sexy? What the hell is going on!

Reactions: 4
I just came here to see if anyone had mentioned the house move. I’m so confused by it. Their choice of course but I just thought her house was so lovely, and when she said they were moving I assumed it was to something bigger. But to move to pretty much the same house which now needs renovating (and she keeps mentioning recreating the same rooms as she had in the old house) - can’t get my head around it!

• Wow
I just came here to see if anyone had mentioned the house move. I’m so confused by it. Their choice of course but I just thought her house was so lovely, and when she said they were moving I assumed it was to something bigger. But to move to pretty much the same house which now needs renovating (and she keeps mentioning recreating the same rooms as she had in the old house) - can’t get my head around it!
The only reason I could imagine would be to reduce their monthly repayments? They’ve likely got a lot of equity in the current property (she’s clearly been helped out by family lol) so a cheaper home = better LTV = lower rates and monthly repayments. Bit weird if it’s in a state tho as influencers aren’t being gifted the kitchens and extensions of yesteryear anymore so that’ll cost more in the long run 😳

Unless she’s separating...?

The only reason I could imagine would be to reduce their monthly repayments? They’ve likely got a lot of equity in the current property (she’s clearly been helped out by family lol) so a cheaper home = better LTV = lower rates and monthly repayments. Bit weird if it’s in a state tho as influencers aren’t being gifted the kitchens and extensions of yesteryear anymore so that’ll cost more in the long run 😳
Yeah, and the actual cost of moving is pretty hefty with legal fees, etc. I'm sure she saved on stamp duty with the stamp duty holiday but she will have still had to pay something as her house must have been quite a bit over £500k.

Yeah, and the actual cost of moving is pretty hefty with legal fees, etc. I'm sure she saved on stamp duty with the stamp duty holiday but she will have still had to pay something as her house must have been quite a bit over £500k.
Unless her parents are gifting her huge sums of money & the new property has planning permission. She’s definitely parentally funded (as a lot of these lot are) so it’s the most obvious answer 🤷🏻‍♀️