Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sad her father has passed away, it sounds like it was a very difficult few months but I'm baffled it was two weeks ago and she's still been posting slating her kids.
Grief hits us all differently I guess, I just found it jarring.

Reactions: 3
I'm sad her father has passed away, it sounds like it was a very difficult few months but I'm baffled it was two weeks ago and she's still been posting slating her kids.
Grief hits us all differently I guess, I just found it jarring.
No I get it, I guess she/her family wanted to grieve in private before the influx of “I’m so sorry hon”. And she’s not said much the past few weeks. No one’s posted on here, so she’s kept her head down.
Meanwhile on Anna Mathurs account shes been hinting about a big life changing curve ball and grieving for week but won’t say what it is. Tbh I think keeping quiet until she feels ready to share is much more classy.

Reactions: 2
No I'm not knocking the keeping quiet about his passing. Not judging on that at all. But she's been posting stories moaning about her kids. I just felt that it was odd timing to still be moaning about them publicly at that moment.

No I'm not knocking the keeping quiet about his passing. Not judging on that at all. But she's been posting stories moaning about her kids. I just felt that it was odd timing to still be moaning about them publicly at that moment.
She was probably on auto pilot, just posting the usual stuff that didn’t require much effort, and not leave her with an obvious gap in her content that might lead to lots of ‘you ok hon’ in her inbox. Totally understandable I think.

She mentioned the kind of parent her dad was, and the impression that’s left on her. I thought that was quite telling, and very raw. Hope she can take some time to stay away from socials.

Reactions: 1
It looks as though she has now. They were obviously a close knit family and this must be a devastating time for them all.

I googled her dad. There are many articles about him. As an artist and film director I wonder what he thought of her efforts.

Didn’t go to your child’s nursery leaving ceremony and the instagrams about it with her closed up of her gurning face. Typical Victoria. I understand her dad died but guess what? As you get older parents do die but your children still need you to be the grown up and parent!! My mum died on Christmas Eve we still had to do Christmas for all the kids!! Ffs so self indulgent this woman shouldn’t have kids!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
To be fair Christmas is much harder to forget than a nursery photo opportunity. I actually feel sorry for her and I wish nurseries/schools didn’t make up so many things. It’s hard for working parents to make it to all these faux sentimental moments! (not that she’s a working mum - but I am!)

She grinds my gears with her gurning and whinging and moaning.
Wasn't it on the calendar? No note in her phone or robs phone? I get that her dad died but I'm sure one of them could have had it noted somewhere.
What else does she do? She doesn't have a job that she is tied to?
I genuinely don't get the moaning that she does.

That chewed off nail polish on her hands could be doing with a bit of attention too. Would take 20 seconds to take it off instead of leaving it looking like a 4yr olds hand

To be fair Christmas is much harder to forget than a nursery photo opportunity. I actually feel sorry for her and I wish nurseries/schools didn’t make up so many things. It’s hard for working parents to make it to all these faux sentimental moments! (not that she’s a working mum - but I am!)
She isn't a working mum though and that is a huge difference. If I can't make nursery stuff, I tell my little one and we make a plan to do something else nice.

I think she deserves to feel tit, to be honest. Everyone remembers that small kid feeling of looking for their parents and not being able to see them. It's horrible. None of it is as hard as she makes it look.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We weren’t about to ‘forget Christmas’…obviously I meant I prioritised keeping things as normal and happy for my kids despite my mum dying by keeping our Christmas traditions and events etc, even whilst organising a funeral and grieving. Prioritising what your kids need comes first for most adults. Victoria prioritises herself, and sees her kids as an annoying interruption to her life filming herself pulling faces and thrusting her vulva. If you really care for someone things that are important to them are important to you - whatever you as an adult are going through. Victoria just doesn’t care enough about her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Feel like we've hot a new ever more boring low this week. How does she make money from this anymore?
Her in a leotard doing the exact same lunging and gurning directed towards her husband and now a post using every vile term for your bits and oversharing yet again.

I say again, who is generating her any money from this. Also who finds this funny?

I have a fairly lewd sense of humour, love a swear word or three but even I find her posts to be totally awkward and cringe.

She talks like Vicki pollard. What 30 odd year old woman talks constantly about flicking your bean, cuntflaps, minge, Clunie etc constantly? Is she trying to be funny? It's not shocking or funny, it's pathetic.
No she doesn't suck bathwater into her vagina and expel it all over the bathroom floor when she gets out. No ones does.

Shes an utter dick and this idiots that comment on her posts are as bad as she is for encouraging her.
It's embarrassing to see anyone over 16 getting on that way.

Reactions: 9
I can cope with swearing, I just don't know why it's every other word in her case. Everything just seems to be an attempt to be vile. Vile isn't clever or very funny is it? As you say, once you are not 15.

I know that there’s been a lot going on with her grieving her Dad which is horrible, but how can you mess up going to your child’s leavers day from Nursery AND not be able to get her a school place. I mean the kids gonna have a complex. Vic, priorities go children THEN leotard dancing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it.
My kids transition from nursery to school started with nursery. They has details of which school each kid was going to (I assume LA provide them with this because they didn’t ask me and because of where nursery is all the kids are going to different schools). They told me they were contacting new teachers and inviting them to nursery to meet the kids there. We also took her to school several times before summer hols to meet classmates and were given transition arrangements etc in June.
It’s not her first kid. So surely she must face thought it strange nothing had happened?

Reactions: 4
I know that there’s been a lot going on with her grieving her Dad which is horrible, but how can you mess up going to your child’s leavers day from Nursery AND not be able to get her a school place. I mean the kids gonna have a complex. Vicpriorities go children THEN leotard dancing 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
I cannot believe it. She's not a first time Mum and even if she was surely you would read up? Why was she not expecting a moving up or settling in day?!
I accept the grief thing as that does knock you sideways, but she has found enough time to don the leotard several times, moan about everything, create foul mouthed posts about how much she hates her kids and sell some sex toys.
Very odd...