Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow after years and years. I thought it was a joke aswell, but after reading the comments I’m disappointed this is the route she’s now channelling.

Reactions: 3
Why can't she have a fitness plan without the grotty video to advertise it? Advertise it as a normal bleeping advert instead of throwing in the dumb "hilarious" clips

Reactions: 4
Why can't she have a fitness plan without the grotty video to advertise it? Advertise it as a normal bleeping advert instead of throwing in the dumb "hilarious" clips
Agree. The same old thrusty dance has been dusted off again. I wonder if the rebel club and this are because the advert work has dried up due to her behaviour and lack of any original ideas?

Agree. The same old thrusty dance has been dusted off again. I wonder if the rebel club and this are because the advert work has dried up due to her behaviour and lack of any original ideas?
Sounds about right. The good old pivot, from grifting and flogging things to ‘help’ people by way of the affiliate link and shonky endorsement, and grifted freebies, to directly selling her own brand of snake oil to help people. Selflessness personified.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240103-103300.png

Here's a thought to entertain your kids, give them a screen and instagram access and let them watch all the times you've moaned about them in the past year.

Also all the 'hilarious' content you made instead of 1) finding ways to improve your parenting stresses 2) remembering to confirm your daughter's school place etc...

Reactions: 7
If she has that much bother with her kids, she should rethink her parenting ability and suitability.
I dont know anyone who has a life like hers or like she says she has.
I've loved my kids being off school and not having to rush out the door in the mornings, rush for pick up, rush for dinner, sit doing homework etc.

Has anyone seen the latest AD?

Honestly speechless. The cringe is high. Are they that desperate for money?

Ha ha came here to say the same. Victoria really??? The latest ad post is so awful and embarrassing. The internet is forever. Her poor kids having to deal with that when it emerges among their friends. Keep the erotica for your only fans Vicky!!

Reactions: 1
I'm always baffled about her and her husband's relationship. Does he feel emasculated or charmed by her? Does he get mocked by his mates?

It's all awful.

Reactions: 6
How do these people face other mums on the school run after putting out stuff like that for the world to see?! They must be incredibly thick, or arrogant to not feel the slightest shame or embarrassment.

Wow! Just clicked on one of the mum day outs she does as I was intrigued as to location as one of them is the city near me.

£35!!!!!!!!! That’s just to attend! I initially thought it maybe included a meal. Doesn’t appear to even include a drink!!!

Shocking to exploit mothers like this. I presume people go cause they want friends and company so to charge £35 for the privilege is pretty low.

• Wow
Can I do the same thing? You can all come to the pub with me, and give me some money. Buy your own drinks obvs. But, win win, because I won't spend the time shouting about minges.

Reactions: 6
The week Nd retreat is £550! What?! And that is if you are sharing a room with some other poor soul. But don't worry you can split the payment. This is absolutely chiselling people at this point. It's a cost of living crisis and she's encouraging other (likely) young mum's to spend this sort of money and maybe get into debt while she stays at home thrusting and gurning.

Incredible.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Once upon an eon ago I used to find Victoria and knee deep mildly amusing ... now ... they're just embarrassing 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I can be a foul mouthed munter but Christ on a bike these 2 are just pond 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I genuinely can’t understand why these women have to go on the internet to say how they are only happy when they are away from their kids … I find it really uncomfortable.

She has some serious issues around being a parent.
Seems to despise them when she's with them and when she's without them, they still get the blame for her having no sleep or a tit time.
Does anyone else have the experiences she has? I really can't say I experience even a 10th of what she talks about.
I can see she's a hugely anxious person and she really needs to work on that so that she can start enjoying her marriage and children.
Maybe if she spent less time coming up with content for the gram, she might actually enjoy her life

I don't recognise my experience of motherhood in hers at all. I sort of hope it is just that she's made 'my kids are awful' her Instagram persona, but I am not sure that's it. Either way it's awful, boring and will come back to haunt her in years to come.

As I've long said, she did one lockdown reel that had some success and since then has tried to replicate it, but it's the same damn thing every time. We've all moved on from it, except her.

• Heart