Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so desperate at this point. Anything company she gets work from I immediately do not like these days.

Reactions: 3
“Moist around the folds” and yet another video of her making an absolute show of herself. Felt sick watching her degrade herself. Imagine selling yourself like that. It’s just hideous. No one knows how this first generation of show offs is going to age but it’s not a boat I want to be in.

Reactions: 6
So do her and skanky Knee Deep take it in turns to claim they have worms?
That could accidentally be a thread suggestion 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So do her and skanky Knee Deep take it in turns to claim they have worms?
That could accidentally be a thread suggestion 🤭
I missed that bit.
Have they actually claimed that they have worms?
Dirty old bastards 😫.

• Sick
“Moist around the folds” and yet another video of her making an absolute show of herself. Felt sick watching her degrade herself. Imagine selling yourself like that. It’s just hideous. No one knows how this first generation of show offs is going to age but it’s not a boat I want to be in.
I swear she's written the same thing and performed the same dance around other vacuums, washing machines and appliances. Are people still laughing/loving this?

I couldn't see AD marked anywhere on that vacuum post. Why does she think she's funny? She really isn't

Reactions: 2
I couldn't see AD marked anywhere on that vacuum post. Why does she think she's funny? She really isn't
Was it actually an AD though? I thought she had done a pre purchase on the beg/pretend ask for recommendations in the hope some company would oblige and having chosen she would then just afflink like the tired, old grabber she is.

I swear she's written the same thing and performed the same dance around other vacuums, washing machines and appliances. Are people still laughing/loving this?
KDIL probably is. Not sure about anyone else.

Reactions: 1
Is her insta career at an end? It feels like she has no content left. The house decor account was a brief thing but she never seems to do any design/DIY/decor stuff now. Her normal account just seems to be - here's what I had for breakfast {add random "monge" to post}
TU have a sale on again, here I am in a big collared shirt (add "slags" for effect to show I'm edgy) and here's me moaning about my kids while I do my thrusty elbow dance.

So she must be making her money from the podcast and Rebel Mums Club.
God help us!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is her insta career at an end? It feels like she has no content left. The house decor account was a brief thing but she never seems to do any design/DIY/decor stuff now. Her normal account just seems to be - here's what I had for breakfast {add random "monge" to post}
TU have a sale on again, here I am in a big collared shirt (add "slags" for effect to show I'm edgy) and here's me moaning about my kids while I do my thrusty elbow dance.

So she must be making her money from the podcast and Rebel Mums Club.
God help us!
When I first followed her she was just the house stuff and I liked her! I personally enjoy her house style. Once she changed to it all being about slagging her kids off I lost interest, but tbf I don’t have kids so was probably never in the new target audience. Then when she added a house account back on I followed that but I don’t see many posts. I wonder if she’d have more content and longevity if she’d stuck at focusing on interiors?

Reactions: 5
She actually posted something nice about one of her children at the weekend and i found it really surprising and jarring because all her account is is slagging off her kids using awful language! How awful is it that it felt weird that she was being nice about her own children? That will seep through to her children, even if they haven't seen her social media yet. I remember as a kid being made to feel like a problem and a burden and the worst behaved kid in the world by my mum and that feeling sticks with you. We all sometimes think the things she says about her kids but I really don't think it should be the overarching narrative/ voiced aloud as strongly as she does it.

Reactions: 5
Yes I followed for her interiors too and really liked the things she did. I've no interest in all this endless moaning.

Hang on… I thought she was one of these people that hate influencers/celebs that make money off making people believe they should start paying for fitness at the start of Jan as they’re ashamed of themselves? The lure of the cash was too much it seems.

Reactions: 9
It’s really bizarre. She’s never been about fitness or activity or anything like that and suddenly she’s Davina McCall?

I’d understand if it was a regular thing she discussed- the difficulty of trying to find exercise options that you both enjoy and fit around kids, or trying to be consistent but finding it hard when you keep getting derailed by norovirus and half terms etc. But she’s skipped making her brand about any of that and gone straight to selling workouts. Does she have any qualifications? What is she bringing to this? The gold leotard?

The comments are as confused as we are with lots of people thinking it’s satire about January fitness ads.

Reactions: 8
She's quite defensive in early posts. But this is the exact opposite of what she has previously said. Hmmm...

Reactions: 1
There is something funny about the fact that it’s so out of character for her her followers think she’s taking the piss out of new year fitness ads rather than actually shill this thing to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she's defensive
Shes probably mortified that she's chosen the pound sign over her own precious chanting. She'll be doing Christmas eve boxes and full on Halloween next year if the payment is high enough

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on… I thought she was one of these people that hate influencers/celebs that make money off making people believe they should start paying for fitness at the start of Jan as they’re ashamed of themselves? The lure of the cash was too much it seems.
Joe Wicks' app is £60 this chancer is charging £50!

• Wow
Reactions: 4