Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched her a few times over the past few years, just incase she was funny, but she isn't. She's crude and she's revolting and many other things that are wrong.
I just noticed her on Instagram, and decided to look at her latest post.
She was trying on some new clothes
Is she on drugs or taking some kind of stimulant? Because, she's as high as a kite, completely fckn loopy.
Is she always like this?

Reactions: 3
I've watched her a few times over the past few years, just incase she was funny, but she isn't. She's crude and she's revolting and many other things that are wrong.
I just noticed her on Instagram, and decided to look at her latest post.
She was trying on some new clothes
Is she on drugs or taking some kind of stimulant? Because, she's as high as a kite, completely fckn loopy.
Is she always like this?
Shes manic

Reactions: 4
When your ‘job’ is thrusting your groin at a camera on instagram for a few minutes a week and you can’t even care enough about your kids to remember to book them tickets for day out in half term. Bet she never ‘forgets’ to book her events for her Rough Mother Club….. awful mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why do we need a reel of her telling us how many times she asked her kids to put their shoes on?
Rivetting content...🤷

Reactions: 2
It’s beyond boring now. Sour dough posts three years out of date, some shlaaaaaag fitness scheme and boiler suits. She’s over.

Reactions: 6
Why do we need a reel of her telling us how many times she asked her kids to put their shoes on?
Rivetting content...🤷
Shes a tit mother. I dont know how she can't see it. If her kids trigger her that much then she really is a useless tit parent.

• Heart
Has anyone seen the video of her running around the garden, dressed as some kind of freaky vagina?
For world book day.
And scratching her fanny and then sniffing her fingers 😫.
She should be locked up.

I just added some screen shots.
She is apparently, "The Muffalo" .
Dirty, skanky, old tart.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the video of her running around the garden, dressed as some kind of freaky vagina?
For world book day.
And scratching her fanny and then sniffing her fingers 😫.
She should be locked up.

I just added some screen shots.
She is apparently, "The Muffalo" .
Dirty, skanky, old tart.
The people clapping and laughing at this are not her friends. I’m sure she’ll say we’ve got sticks up our bums but her self esteem cannot be good to do this tit to herself, she needs better support/care from her pals and family.

Reactions: 8
I get hives every time this re appears.
---
Wait...IT'S HER DAD'S FAVOURITE VIDEO?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s bleeping weird. It’s not funny. The whole scummy/lazy mum thing died in like 2018. It’s boring. If you ask me shes verging on exhibition fetish content now.

Reactions: 10
I've often wondered why crazy as fck Victoria Emes hasn't teamed up with Rachel Hambleton, PTWM, full time criminal.
She's a dirty old trollop too.
Always talking about her genitals, periods, thrush, BV, dildos etc. She's always looking out for new besties who are "famous" like her.
She's an ugly cow too, who also can't bear her own children.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She's off again. Her medication needs reviewing. Only she can make a bread making video so bleeping crude.
I hope she washed her hands before 😫.

Reactions: 1
Another one hiding the aff link sign in tiny writing under her name. Shysters!

I'm sure her kids can't wait to be back at school and not seeing her big bake gurning at them all day

Reactions: 1
When your ‘job’ is thrusting your groin at a camera on instagram for a few minutes a week and you can’t even care enough about your kids to remember to book them tickets for day out in half term. Bet she never ‘forgets’ to book her events for her Rough Mother Club….. awful mother!
She forgot to apply for her kid's school place so ...yeah she's awful

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m so glad I found this thread! I started following her on Instagram after finding one funny video, but the more I see the more I have to ask, why does she have children? She seems to hate them. I find this brand of influencer really sad, I get that it’s not 24/7 sunshine and rainbows raising small children but it’s also not 24/7 awful and tit. Glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like her!

Reactions: 8