Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
So Edith screamed at school drop off, and had to be peeled off Victoria….Probly nothing to do with the fact Edith will have missed all the moving up to big school prep and introductions because her mother is a selfish cow.

Reactions: 8

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The house styling also makes my eyes bleed I’m afraid to say, this whole eclectic mass of colours and patterns, and the mad mix of furniture I think has had its day and is quite dated now, or is it just me?! I mean her followers lap it up so maybe it is just being being boring and vanilla 😂
You'd be forgiven for thinking she was some mad 1980s housewife in her 1980s house with the hideous decor, her hair and those clothes she wears.
I just don't get why anyone thinks she's funny or cool.
It's not the kids aging her, it's the constant gurning and face pulling that's making her look 15years older than she is

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I still don't understand how parenting is as hard as she makes out. Are her kids feral? She doesn't have a full time job, she actually has the best scenario for fitting in around her kids.
They are at school for 6 hours a day and when they come home, it's only a couple of hours until she's taking them to bed. What is so difficult?

• Heart

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
Oh I’m so glad I found this thread! I started following her on Instagram after finding one funny video, but the more I see the more I have to ask, why does she have children? She seems to hate them. I find this brand of influencer really sad, I get that it’s not 24/7 sunshine and rainbows raising small children but it’s also not 24/7 awful and shit. Glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like her!

I don’t get it, her whole shtick. It’s just gross. Everything is in such poor taste. I’m making myself sound like some sort of Victorian with my smelling salts when that couldn’t be further from my foul-mouthed ways. But no, just no.

• Haha

Poopy75

I’ve just unfollowed her!!!!! This last week I’ve found her utterly overbearing with her delivery on the subject of Meghan/racism! Has she conveniently forgotten that she was called out for being a racist not so long ago?!! Calling Sharon Osborne ‘white privileged’ just a few days after announcing to us that she’s moving house simply to reduce the school run distance! Can she not even see the irony?!

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She puts me off even looking at anything she shows.
I dont get why a brand would use her. She's awful

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
See I feel a little conflicted about this, I know from experience that lack of sleep can effect your mental health my youngest didn’t sleep properly for years and it really effected me. But he was waking up constantly throughout the night or waking up at 1am and that was him for the day. He hasn’t been well this month and it effected his sleep so of course mine as well and I was so tired I fell down some stairs in our house and really quite hurt myself! BUT I also feel like it is quite tone deaf to be complaining about your children whilst there is a trial going on about the murder of a 6 year old boy who was neglected and tortured in this country. She’s entitled to feel how she feels and this is obviously how she expresses herself but instead of calling her kids twats, knob heads, dicks and wankers she could perhaps just say she is struggling.

Reactions: 7

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
So that tiny knock through the side return and metre deep rear extension is costing £120K 😂😂😂 The builder saw her coming, ‘gyrating gunt’ first.

• Wow

Bandit

Unfollowed. Basically her days and therefore content are filled with hating her life, particularly her kids and eaten up by anyone who doesn’t get why talking about clunge and flicking bean every other word isn’t hilarious. Followed by Ads and shit songs that I feel embarrassed about for her. It’s like she got stuck at thirteen. Obsessed with instagram but it’s destroying her life and probably her family. I genuinely believe she has issues she needs to sort with therapy and until she does her relationship with her kids is going to struggle. Her behaviour is impacting their behaviour, I get anxious watching her anxiety so god knows what it’s like 24/7.
Honestly should get off insta, take some time to learn how to enjoy her kids and get therapy before they grow up with all sorts of second hand issues that could have been avoided. Really liked her a couple of years ago so kept with her but now it’s a car crash.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I see the one trick pony is at it again. I don't think it was even funny the first time she twerked on a worktop but 741 times later I have to ask myself how she is still getting work?

Can you call yourself a comedy creator if you do the same.. ahem.... 'joke' every time:
Thrusting pelvis at item
Twerk against item
Pull ludicrous face showing your gums at item
Call it sexual
Mention flaps, minge, moisture.

Job done. Miele look about as downmarket as you could get now.

Lol exactly! does she really think her style is unique? It's literally the same shit I see on my insta feed every day.
Dark walls, loads of plants, gallery walls and shelves with shit on.
Also

Herringbone laid floors
Half walls painted in a 2018 trend colour / half white
Knurled bronze hardware

Tho tbf have never seen anyone else blocking natural light with a sofa.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Also she can put this shit out there but if someone makes a level headed, reasonable criticism she sends her ‘fans’ after them?
I never like to see this but it's so common with these thin skinned influencers. She isn't half as great, innovative and funny as she once was or thinks she is. She's becoming a complainer bore and can add the cause of bullying to her "assignment"

barryjones

VIP Member
God it’s so tragic. It’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks it’s hilarious to say rUdE wOrDs. She really thinks she’s doing something for feminism too. You’re not a feminist cos you use these words and make yourself look ugly now and then. You’re not more ‘real’ because you say crude stuff. I’ve seen and heard everything there is to see on the internet but I don’t use stupid words for my vagina because I’m a grown adult woman.

Can’t believe women think it’s funny.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Yeah I feel like the way she said ‘someone brought my post to my attention and they deemed it racist’ was said with some venom 😂. She seemed quite shaken by it though, the thing is this is what BLM is all about, waking us up and learning to do better! I doubt she’d make such a comparison again and perhaps it will make her work harder to be anti racist going forward

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I missed that, has it been deleted?
No its a post rather than a story.
I do feel for her for the loss of her father. I just wish she didn't have to keep going on slating her kids. She's not funny and I find it hard to have any sympathy as no one could possibly have that much bother parenting 2 small kids. If it's as bad as she makes out then she needs to be seriously looking at why

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Her reel today has slightly made me want to cry. I assume I'm just super lucky with my three then, but I've never wanted to post a video to the public where I call my kids names and flip the bird at them for "comedy" content.

• Wow