Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't seen her instagram for a long time, just watched her stories and she's calling her kids wankers......

Also mentions her meat flaps are blowing in the breeze 😒

She never use to be this contrived, she use to be funny in a relatable way, make light of how hard it is to be a new mum etc now it's all meat flaps and pulling weird faces ?? Cannot believe companies would want to be associated with this but what do I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Skewbedu

VIP Member
The embarrassment of her pitching herself as a comedian and comedy content maker. I am baffled so many find this funny .I used to like her but once that lockdown reel went viral it was painful.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Victoria can publish her faux sexy face because she thinks she is nice looking, which cancels out the quite frankly ugly faces.

I don’t feel she is nearly as attractive as she must believe she is.
I don't think she's ugly by any means, but she does herself no favours whatsoever by the constant gurning, especially when she pulls her chin in and top teeth come out. No one is going to look good that way, and she definitely shouldn't pull that face.
I'm tired of her whole schtick now. She's trying too hard but doing the same old thing. Is it supposed to be sexy? Funny? Something I'm not getting?

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
They're obviously comfortable enough - why can't she pay for a parenting course or something? It really doesn't have to be this hard. Bedtime definitely doesn't have to be so hard.

I also hate how she says her life is shit all the time. Obviously it's extremely sad about her dad. But beyond that, she basically doesn't work, lives in a lovely house, seems to have a nice husband and friends, spends her days fucking about and painting the same bit of wood 19 times. Is it *that* bad?

• Heart
5.30 is absolutely ridiculous. Our nursery tends to do nap time at 12-2 meaning hers would have been up 3.5 hours before they’re expected to sleep again when it’s meant to be 6. I actually think 12-2 is very early, at home we tend to do them 1.30 onwards 😬 meaning they’d have what, 2 hours wake time before they’re expected to sleep again?!

Bedtimes must be hell in that house as you’re fighting against their will, they’ve not even have time to have fun at home before they’re put away for the night? No wonder they wake at the crack of dawn they’ve got the circadian rhythm of a farm hand.
Yes she always mentions how bedtimes are a nightmare in her house and it’s hardly surprising. From what she’s said in the past, the little girl can be a handful, but if she’s at nursery all day then comes home and is pretty much put straight to bed, obviously she’s going to be acting up for attention.

• Sad

Kmux

VIP Member
Okay I’m just trying to get my head around this. So she had gangs of drug dealers outside her house. Young men, cars, loud music etc. She referenced a film which depicts gangs, young men, cars etc but because the film was about young black men that means she was being racist?

I really don’t understand how? If she had referenced a film with white actors but all the same characteristics..gangs, loud music, cars etc.then it would’ve been ok?

Not trying to be argumentative or anything just genuinely confused?
All I can conclude is she didn't state in the original post that it was white men hence why people have dragged it up as it seemed due to the film reference she was referring to black men 🤷🏼‍♀️

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Also

Herringbone laid floors
Half walls painted in a 2018 trend colour / half white
Knurled bronze hardware

Tho tbf have never seen anyone else blocking natural light with a sofa.
I feel like the colours she uses have been done to death now. Is this the problem, when she was planning for this new house it was fine but in the intervening time she has written her book and moaned about her kids endlessly trends have moved on and she is now stuck in a pre pandemic vibe?

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Right I’ve had enough and unfollowed. I followed her in the first place because of that funny video she did that went viral. Nothing she does now is funny. Coming on today and moaning about her kids after being away on a retreat for 2 days calling them knobheads or arseholes or whatever was the final straw. All parents get woken up at ungodly hours sometimes and sometimes more often than not, just get on with it! When her kids wake up early, it’s not that they are intentionally being knobheads as she thinks, it’s because they’re cold/hungry/had a nightmare etc etc and want a cuddle. Just give them a bloody cuddle and drink some coffee to get you through the day like the rest of us!! Rant over!

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
See I feel a little conflicted about this, I know from experience that lack of sleep can effect your mental health my youngest didn’t sleep properly for years and it really effected me. But he was waking up constantly throughout the night or waking up at 1am and that was him for the day. He hasn’t been well this month and it effected his sleep so of course mine as well and I was so tired I fell down some stairs in our house and really quite hurt myself! BUT I also feel like it is quite tone deaf to be complaining about your children whilst there is a trial going on about the murder of a 6 year old boy who was neglected and tortured in this country. She’s entitled to feel how she feels and this is obviously how she expresses herself but instead of calling her kids twats, knob heads, dicks and wankers she could perhaps just say she is struggling.
I should clarify, I’m not a saint - my daughter is not a fan of sleep either and the first two years were HARD and there were occasions when I got frustrated and angry with her but personally I’d never call my kid an arsehole or a knobhead and it just really doesn’t sit right with me that she says that to her followers. It comes across that she thinks they do it on purpose just to inconvenience her, which is a ridiculous way to think. Either that or she just thinks that’s her niche and is trying too hard to be ‘real’.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I can cope with swearing, I just don't know why it's every other word in her case. Everything just seems to be an attempt to be vile. Vile isn't clever or very funny is it? As you say, once you are not 15.

barryjones

VIP Member
It’s such a pathetic childish show. Just proves how little personality she has if she genuinely thinks this is the height of hilarity. Also how out of touch she is with women of a similar age? It’s just absolutely cringe and sad.
You’ve got a vagina. Well done love.

rosieflowers

VIP Member
She actually posted something nice about one of her children at the weekend and i found it really surprising and jarring because all her account is is slagging off her kids using awful language! How awful is it that it felt weird that she was being nice about her own children? That will seep through to her children, even if they haven't seen her social media yet. I remember as a kid being made to feel like a problem and a burden and the worst behaved kid in the world by my mum and that feeling sticks with you. We all sometimes think the things she says about her kids but I really don't think it should be the overarching narrative/ voiced aloud as strongly as she does it.

barryjones

VIP Member
I’m fucking hilarious, don’t rub my crotch on things and I actually like my kids - can I start a pay to be my friend club?

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
And as we know on the internet it will all remain there to be picked over by her kids, their classmates and the school mums in the future. Cue messed up young people needing help during their vulnerable teenage years.

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
To be fair Christmas is much harder to forget than a nursery photo opportunity. I actually feel sorry for her and I wish nurseries/schools didn’t make up so many things. It’s hard for working parents to make it to all these faux sentimental moments! (not that she’s a working mum - but I am!)
She isn't a working mum though and that is a huge difference. If I can't make nursery stuff, I tell my little one and we make a plan to do something else nice.

I think she deserves to feel shit, to be honest. Everyone remembers that small kid feeling of looking for their parents and not being able to see them. It's horrible. None of it is as hard as she makes it look.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Is this all the build up to her book I wonder? 'Welcome to Motherhood' where I am 'honest' about the pitfulls of mothering, written by a women who barely sees them and hates them when she does. Not sure that's honest parenting. I can only imagine how hilarious her jokes about motherhood will be judging by her usual standards of comedy genius. I wonder how many times the words slags and flaps will appear. Oh the hilarity.

I saw a thread on Mumsnet that spoke on this wave of like… anti children content and said do you think it in any way contributes to this wave of child killings. I don’t think it’s that clear cut an issue but it’s definitely interesting, kids are treated like second class citizens and it’s okay to violate their well-being in ways we simply wouldn’t do to adults (cry it out = emotional neglect, the naughty step = forced isolation, non consensual sharing of images or stories on social media, etc etc) and this content forms part of this slippery slope? Anything you simply wouldn’t post about an adult without them going eh? don’t post about your children. Mothers need support and an outlet (and trust me I know, we have no family nearby!) but creating bizarre songs calling your kids wankers and projecting it out to the entire of Instagram isn’t it.

And I don’t understand how ppl don’t see this as a form of abuse really. It’s publicly shaming, it’s violating, it’s a digital imprint they can’t get rid of, it is abuse. But because it’s filmed on an iPhone X Pro in a mortgaged property sandwiched between #ads it isn’t cause for concern? Safeguarding is all our responsibility esp after the recent horrible news and she’s such bad vibes red flags.
That's what I'm trying to gauge too. After recent events in the news the song was crassly mistimed at best and at worst encouraging an attitude of child hating. Why is no one advising her better?

• Heart

dumdums83

VIP Member
She’s a cunt, and doesn’t deserve those children, she puts them constantly. I can’t wait to read their stories when they are older, and I hope they stick her in a home when she is old and pissing herself and waking up at all the time in the night! It goes round in circles, remember than dicktoria!

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Agree. The same old thrusty dance has been dusted off again. I wonder if the rebel club and this are because the advert work has dried up due to her behaviour and lack of any original ideas?
Sounds about right. The good old pivot, from grifting and flogging things to ‘help’ people by way of the affiliate link and shonky endorsement, and grifted freebies, to directly selling her own brand of snake oil to help people. Selflessness personified.