TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on @peekaboo2 our Linzi takes her stories very seriously, hooping, pummies, fashion and selfies. We will be accused of bullying if we’re not careful 🤣 she is not married to Adam and I think that really bothers her, they’ve been together 15+ years; surely that’s enough time to know if your compatible.

For the amount of followers she has her engagement is very low, 0.81% compared to Missgreedyshome at 9.94% speaks volumes.

Her content is boring, I’ve said fir a while that she needs to step away, it’s not going to happen as the freebies that have made her home would dry up.

Reactions: 1
I'm up in Scotland and it's fooking roasting up here and she's cutting about in big chunky knits, tights and prostitute boots😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm up in Scotland and it's fooking roasting up here and she's cutting about in big chunky knits, tights and prostitute boots😳
‘Prostitute boots‘ our Linzi will be very disappointed in you 😆😆😆😆😆

Correct, maybe Tiverton has a different climate to the rest of the country 😂🤣

I think that she’s excited about all her new clothes, boots & handbags that she’s recently purchased. I would love to know where the funds have come from as normally there’s an issue regarding money and they can never afford anything.

Reactions: 3
I always wondered what her job was and found out on here. She is a an absolute greedy, disgusting individual. Her life must be miserable when she constantly needs new freebies!
Everyone waking up to her now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always wondered what her job was and found out on here. She is a an absolute greedy, disgusting individual. Her life must be miserable when she constantly needs new freebies!
Everyone waking up to her now 🤣
According to a grid post when she started her new job, it was her job of dreams 🙄

I live in Devon and it's not been the best weather but definitely not cold enough for boots, tights and cardigans

I've noticed she only ever buys clothes in the sale or homeware from homesense everything else she gets is free...she's like all the rest of the instahuns and should get some self respect

She never normally buys for herself, always for the home, obviously very excited to wear all her new autumnal purchases 😆

So a few months back we stripped the hallway bare and absolutely loved it 🙄 anyone notice how we are slowly cluttering it back up with our upcycled radiator cover from the bedroom. Needs a door mat Linz and a rug on the floor, just saying.

Attachments

Her kids must live in a shed or the garage or never go out. If that was my white gleaming floors they would be covered in muddy prints from the kids traipsing in and out.
White dreamy pish 😡

• Haha
I don't believe anyone has messaged her about the above I do however believe she has read about herself on here
She constantly checks her thread on Tattle, all the huns do it. It’s where they get most of their content for their stories & grid posts 🤣😆

Honestly, her clothes sense is grim and she has the face of someone who’d kidnap you and imprison you in a South West England basement

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.