TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Linzi 🙋🏻‍♀️ still not reading here hun 🧐

No need to explain that you have moved your hallway console table into your bedroom, my mistake as I thought it was from Poppy’s room hun. Maybe, just maybe there is an upgrade winging it‘s way to Tiverton 🤣😂 just saying as the landing must be looking very bare.

Attachments

Today was so exciting as we unveiled the more in keeping with her kitchen style & colour, table and chairs. Tomorrow we will probably have a grid post, bestowing the virtues of new table.
Now my question for you Linzi is why did you accept the white table and chairs from furnitureboxfuk if it wasn’t really the colour and style that you wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m assuming it was a collaboration worth £370.00 and only just a year old 😠

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can't wait to see her 'display' of cheap white plastic tit on her kitchen table.... :rolleyes: honestly we're all shaking with anticipation here ....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see her 'display' of cheap white plastic tit on her kitchen table.... :rolleyes: honestly we're all shaking with anticipation here ....
Sorry to disappoint 🤣😂 she has a stag, candle and Poppy made a table decoration with collected items from their walk in the woods yesterday.

Poppy’s very artistic and created a lovely table decoration.

Couldn't agree more Linzi, you do need to get back in the saddle, it will do you the world of good. I check my mare twice daily and there is nothing better than hearing her whinny when she sees the car; absolutely priceless. Hacking out on a crisp morning, there is nothing better; just you and your horse.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nope linz, you are materialistic.

-all the posing, cleavage shots, pouting, breathing in
- diet products
- hinting, sorry begging for freebies on insta
- saying yes to products to advertise then selling them on fb marketplace for profit
- literally never post a photo or story without a filter that completely changes your face
- worshipping plastic botox collagen queen caprice
- consistently posting pics of the same corners of the same sparkly plastic tat
- spending literally hours on your phone per day documenting every corner of your house so your family can't just relax and make a mess!

definitely materialistic. Just because you like walking in the woods like every other person in the uk doesn't mean you're not materialistic.

I think your right @Houseplantkiller 😆😂🤣 mirrored bedside cabinets in October 2018, mirrored chest of drawers July 2019. Fast forward and we have a new bed and white bedside tables from Topfurniture in November 2019. We can only assume that the mirrored items were gifted, why accept items off companies; put a couple of pictures on the gram and then they disappear. I personally just do not understand the concept behind this 😡

Attachments

The begging and tagging of companies works!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so surprised Linzi, you‘ve tagged the company fir the last couple of weeks; stating that Prinny luvs their treats. Voila and a big box of free treats has made its way to Tiverton Towers.

We have renovations starting in Poppy’s bedroom today, it will be interesting to see what Linzi has negotiated for said room. I very much doubt that she has spent money as it will be companies/collaborations/PR that she has worked with previously 😆😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Our Linzi in her hey days 😈 loves a bit of dressing up 🤭

Another AD gift from the small business jewellers of a gingerbread chopping board, how much more tat can she get into her home? It doesn’t appear overly spacious with lots of storage.

No need to story that your switching off your phone for the night, you should be doing this automatically hun 😉

Attachments

Of course she's one of those girls who always has to dress 'sexy' rather than scary for Halloween - how exactly is a half naked pirate in suspenders haloween themed linz?
Oh and what a surprise.... cat treats..... after tagging them non stop.... does she think we were all born yesterday ? :rolleyes:

So she’s been tagged in a giveaway for either a L-Shaped or a 2+3 sofas, in her words these sofas that the company make are insane. Yet she purchases her’s from DFS 🤷🏼‍♀️ obviously not good enough to Grace our Linzi’s home.

Linzi you are decorating Poppy’s bedroom, I repeat decorating! It is not a RENO/RENOVATION as your home is a relative new build with wonky walls and split tapes on the ceiling due to shoddy workmanship.

We have panelling in Poppy’s room with coving, she has allowed her to choose the colour scheme 👍🏻 hats off to you for allowing this as not everyone wants white.

Our Linzi will be getting her size 8 knickers in a tizz, worrying herself silly regarding the unveiling.

I do wonder if there will be a new bed from The Luxury Bed Company, the same as Pinkpeonyhome as they have panelled and decorated their daughters room.

Attachments

• Haha
@Houseplantkiller, how are you; hope your starting to feel better.

🚨 🚨 hold the horses, our Linzi has bought; I repeat bought some new side tables 😳 introducing some colour to the lounge. Isn’t it funny that they need to inform their followers that they have paid for an item, yet the freebies come in as gifted, Ad/PR, collaboration and the font is so small as if they are trying to hide.

They are all panelling, Adam has worked really hard and Poppy’s room is finished but no unveiling yet; probably waiting for more gifted items for the final reveal 🙄

FFS, it’s a hot chocolate with some whipped cream, flake and sprinkles 🙄 for christ sake enjoy it and stop worrying about your size 8’s.

Attachments

Haha I'm much better now thank you @DebbieF glad I have these ridiculous influencers to keep me entertained whilst I was laid up :LOL:
Excellent news, just in time for Xmas 😁

Sneaky peak of an IKEA Fejka, I cannot wait to see Linzi’s take on a Scandi Inspired bedroom 🙄

Unveiling of the new prints today, we are having a colour overhaul for 2021 and introducing more warmer tones to our very white home 🙄

Attachments

I was wondering why our Linz has been quiet on the stories, apart from tagging Tesco’s, F & F and Homesence when she went and did a LITTLE shop; the freebies have been non-existent this week. Today was a different story the most amazing, perfect prints which the company have tailored to our Linzi’s exact specifications 😆 the hair colour has been changed and is more in keeping with Poppy’s auburn colouring. God she sounds so pretentious in her stories while talking about said prints, still no official unveiling 🤷🏼‍♀️ will probably be the new year now. Something for us all to look forward too 🙄

nobody cares about your christmas reels hun. you're one of about 10,000 wannabes posting pics of your plastic white christmas tree on Instagram ffs.

Today was so exciting as we unveiled the more in keeping with her kitchen style & colour, table and chairs. Tomorrow we will probably have a grid post, bestowing the virtues of new table.
Now my question for you Linzi is why did you accept the white table and chairs from furnitureboxfuk if it wasn’t really the colour and style that you wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m assuming it was a collaboration worth £370.00 and only just a year old 😠
You never know this table and chairs might not suit their current kitchen but it might be a easy sell on well known market places 😂😂😂

whoops, I’m in no way suggesting that these influencers only take stuff so they can sell it on 😬😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.