the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She drives me insane with the huffing and puffing and constant harassed expression on her face. Finally unfollowed, don’t know what took me so long 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s been through a lot, no denying that and I appreciate others saying ‘I’ve experienced this and the same happened to me’ etc, but, don’t compare someone else’s trauma/emotion hardships to your own because they’re just not the same. That being said, her parenting was very very questionable before all this happened to her. Her children’s manners are appalling. PUT LOCKS ON YOUR CUPBOARDS. bleeping hell, just letting the kids go in the fridge and open a full packets of yoghurts?! There’s no wonder the eldest stays in bed all day out of their way. Again, before covid I noticed (from what she shared on insta) that she NEVER does anything with the kids? Soft play doesn’t count because the kids entertain themselves. But they never go anywhere, do anything but then the amount of expensive skincare and aesthetics she spends money on - thats just not fair. Take them away for the day/over night, go to activity days out, the beach - ANYTHING but stop just confining them to the back garden while you film insta content

Reactions: 4
I remember her going abroad with the two boys, pre covid, presumed she left the third with her Father. Thought it was a little weird, why not a family holiday?

In hindsight it was probably during marriage problems as they have split. I like her, she's not the worst but I agree you should take preventative steps where your kids are concerned, less work in the long term.

I remember her going abroad with the two boys, pre covid, presumed she left the third with her Father. Thought it was a little weird, why not a family holiday?

In hindsight it was probably during marriage problems as they have split. I like her, she's not the worst but I agree you should take preventative steps where your kids are concerned, less work in the long term.
Yeah I thought that was strange! Think she said her husband couldn’t get time off, was it the two younger ones she took and eldest stayed home?

Why does she pull that snarly face. Does her no favours during that hair tutorial

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely I can't be the only one annoyed with her stories complaining about how much work it is to go abroad. Does she not understand the pandemic is very much still happening and families are doing staycations in the UK for a reason. She first stated her and the kids deserve a holiday not being funny so do we all some of us have work commitments that stop us doing that then she stated only Connor knew and the kids hadn't even asked for one so what she really meant is she needs a holiday. What she needs is to get a strong hard grip on reality

Surely I can't be the only one annoyed with her stories complaining about how much work it is to go abroad. Does she not understand the pandemic is very much still happening and families are doing staycations in the UK for a reason. She first stated her and the kids deserve a holiday not being funny so do we all some of us have work commitments that stop us doing that then she stated only Connor knew and the kids hadn't even asked for one so what she really meant is she needs a holiday. What she needs is to get a strong hard grip on reality
I don’t get where her money comes from personally? I mean, rightfully it’s none of my business 😂 but I just don’t understand. She can’t be making that much from her business because when she started she’d said 4/5 of her friends had all put money in to start it up and run it together - so profits will be shared? The running costs of that house must be fairly large as well as the mortgage etc, her car, bla bla. I don’t see how she can afford to go abroad or am I missing something?! Like, she’s just dropped £180 on a bleeping bag for the holiday and a tit load of new clothes for it 🤯

Reactions: 6
I don’t get where her money comes from personally? I mean, rightfully it’s none of my business 😂 but I just don’t understand. She can’t be making that much from her business because when she started she’d said 4/5 of her friends had all put money in to start it up and run it together - so profits will be shared? The running costs of that house must be fairly large as well as the mortgage etc, her car, bla bla. I don’t see how she can afford to go abroad or am I missing something?! Like, she’s just dropped £180 on a bleeping bag for the holiday and a tit load of new clothes for it 🤯
Id say alot of her money is from the ex if I'm honest I've never know a woman who is single with young kids so willing to to away £180 on a bag for example she's always just throwing money around I find it so bizarre

Reactions: 4
Id say alot of her money is from the ex if I'm honest I've never know a woman who is single with young kids so willing to to away £180 on a bag for example she's always just throwing money around I find it so bizarre
I’m not sure you know, I remember she storied a while back saying that they practically furnished most of their house on credit at next (can’t remember the context of the story at the time) and that she couldn’t keep all of the clothes she’d ordered because she couldn’t afford to, there was probably a couple hundred pounds worth but wasn’t thousands. Her ex will now be paying for his own house as well as contributing to the ‘white house’ and the kids etc but still doesn’t explain where her money comes from and I doubt she’ll be entitled to benefits 🤔

What happened with her husband does anyone know?!
And where does she get her money from?!

I don’t mind her tho tbf.

They have split up, happened in lockdown. Think her income is Instagram and her style obsessed clothing thing (which I don’t follow and have never looked at)

They have split up, happened in lockdown. Think her income is Instagram and her style obsessed clothing thing (which I don’t follow and have never looked at)
I honestly can't see Instagram and style obsessed bring in much I think he helps with maintenance etc aswell as helping fund the house her style obsessed brand has some nice bits but they don't stock alot

When they were together she still looked all stressed and harassed by the kids so no change there

she mustn’t be earning a lot with her clothing but she’s got a good following so maybe if she expanded a bit she could increase her income??

When they were together she still looked all stressed and harassed by the kids so no change there

she mustn’t be earning a lot with her clothing but she’s got a good following so maybe if she expanded a bit she could increase her income??
With her spending habits already looks like she doesn't need to increase her income looks like she's rolling in jt anyway

I’ve also always wondered where she gets her money. No way is that just from Instagram. Her bloke must be loaded tbh back in the day I assumed she was with an old football player or something.

Hes got his own business I believe unsure doing what but I'm sure she said she hasn't worked on ten years so he defo must be minted

I know the family that she married in to. Incredible work ethics, He worked/works his arse off and has a very successful business. She lives In credit, constantly spends money and it was part of the marriage breakdown. And the fact that the hubby HATED how she portrayed the kids on Instagram. Oh and he pays all the household bills and mortgage!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know the family that she married in to. Incredible work ethics, He worked/works his arse off and has a very successful business. She lives In credit, constantly spends money and it was part of the marriage breakdown. And the fact that the hubby HATED how she portrayed the kids on Instagram. Oh and he pays all the household bills and mortgage!
I dont even know the woman and called that she doesn't seem to have any idea about money at all and that shows because she doesn't earn it. Even down to the way she portrayed her husband on Instagram because he left suitcases around after he'd come back off a work trip earning money for her to splash on ridiculous brands

Reactions: 3
I dont even know the woman and called that she doesn't seem to have any idea about money at all and that shows because she doesn't earn it. Even down to the way she portrayed her husband on Instagram because he left suitcases around after he'd come back off a work trip earning money for her to splash on ridiculous brands
She has always been like that. She loves to “big up” on her previous job roles to which just makes her worse. She is also one of those people who would look down her nose at you if she believes she’s in anyway better. Which is ALL the time. Her handbags are all fake too 😂

She has always been like that. She loves to “big up” on her previous job roles to which just makes her worse. She is also one of those people who would look down her nose at you if she believes she’s in anyway better. Which is ALL the time. Her handbags are all fake too 😂
See I don't even care whether the handbags are real or not it just gets me how when theirs been families struggling throughout everything she was still throwing money around left right and centre it boggles my mind sounds like her husband had a lucky escape