the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to un follow a while ago, she was actually brining me down. The constant moaning I've lost my mother and father im also younger than Kate we also lost our dog as well 11years old very suddenly. And I just couldn't listen to her everyday. The way her children behave is awful and I just can't get on with the whole its reality. Who really lets their kids just throw food on the floor??

Reactions: 2
I reckon others are looking for ‘ modernmum’
I’m new to Tattle. Don’t fully understand how it all works, but please please pleeeeeeeeeeede can The Modern Mum have her own whatever you call it! There’s so much to say!

I’m new to Tattle. Don’t fully understand how it all works, but please please pleeeeeeeeeeede can The Modern Mum have her own whatever you call it! There’s so much to say!
I know I’ve asked as I can’t do one and it’s never happened. I think I that’s why she changed her name on insta as this thread appeared

It’s been done on this thread so go ahead .....

Reactions: 1
I’ve not been following ‘What Katie Did Next’ for a while, but may well gave to start again! Who’s with me?

She always sounds to me like she has too much saliva in the sides of her mouth. Only way I can describe it 😐

• Haha
I’m glad I found this thread because I noticed in her bio she put “single mum of 3” it must be over then?! I mean for someone always on stories I thought she would address it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m glad I found this thread because I noticed in her bio she put “single mum of 3” it must be over then?! I mean for someone always on stories I thought she would address it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
They broke up during the first lock down

Wow the behaviour of her daughter. I can’t believe she stood there and filmed that.
She may think her daughter is spirited and wilful now but wait till she’s 10years of age plus still displaying the same behaviour 😬 it certainly won’t be insta worthy then

Reactions: 3
Wow the behaviour of her daughter. I can’t believe she stood there and filmed that.
She may think her daughter is spirited and wilful now but wait till she’s 10years of age plus still displaying the same behaviour 😬 it certainly won’t be insta worthy then
Yeah, you can advertise your fancy mop all you want, but your kids are a disgrace, because of your poor parenting! Put your phone down!

so her greatest achievement is her children. Really……..shame you can’t leave the house with them the bad mannered little brats!!!!!

Just watched this mornings offering ……. If this is what ‘modern mums’ are like, I worry about the future

• Heart