Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know the family that she married in to. Incredible work ethics, He worked/works his arse off and has a very successful business. She lives In credit, constantly spends money and it was part of the marriage breakdown. And the fact that the hubby HATED how she portrayed the kids on Instagram. Oh and he pays all the household bills and mortgage!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Emma3663

I’m actually gobsmacked at her stories this morning. Saying she’s overwhelmed with sorting the uniforms and etc. I think Kate is a lazy parent. Before the marriage breakdown and the loss of her mum she was still the same. Just can’t be arsed parenting. Wash all the uniforms on Sunday and sort them for the entire week?! My sons packed lunch takes me 10-15 mins on the morning or evening so an hour in the evening isn’t a lot to just do the lunches? Saying she doesn’t know how people who work do it etc - your kids are at school 9-3 5 days a week. How do you not possibly have the time to do stuff? I’m all for mums having ‘me’ time so this isn’t a dig at her doing stuff for herself but maybe if she spent less time running around filling her face or getting face threads she wouldn’t need to moan that she can’t get her kids uniforms and PE kits ready. Don’t have kids if you’re not willing to parent them. 🤔

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
She should be ashamed her house is disgusting. Instead of buying clothes on klarna that you do a swipe up for then send back go and adult. Couple of washes a day and the washing will go down. Put the dishes to soak before school and wash them when you get back. The cleaner must dread going there its like she saves it all up for them. Teach yr kids some life skills like keeping their rooms tidy and discipline them if they've been naughty instead of filming them for the gram.

• Heart

PurpleRox

She's real, declares ad/gifted -tells you where she gets things from.
Her children are lovely and unlike some she shows the good bad and real of parenting.
A comment about HER kids -so what -they are hers she can call them whatever she likes

Reactions: 9
FINALLY!!!! I’ve found a forum on this women, non for the modern mum her new insta username but here’s my rant.. she used to be okay I enjoyed her stories, she’s a lazy ass parent don’t get me wrong but a loved her style as a curvier women..... now here I go, she’s nothing but an absolute moan and drain of a women absolutely nothing positive to say. Constantly going on and on about how she’s tired and she can’t get her kids into a bed time routine.. gets boring after the 10th story on how tired she is. She’s recently lost weight (good on her) but she’s started up her own clothing business.. and doesn’t cater for curvy women?! You would think after all her fashion blogging ect she would of put this into thought but no she hasn’t. Husband? Anyone know where his popped off to lately? She’s no wedding ring on her finger? His never mentioned. His never ever in the back ground. And last but not least It’s constant AD after AD After AD 😴😴😴 . Okay am done now 😂

Reactions: 8

Han2k12

Have you all seen she's already replaced the puppy with another French bulldog... I'd love to know where she's getting this money from cause all her stuff on her website to buy is mostly the same as other shops which are alot cheaper.. I used to really like her but have totally gone off her ad after ad and the kids have no routine what's so ever

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Notevenmessing

Every story rubbing her face and eyes like she’s shattered and having a terrible time! Get off insta then love!

Spend a bit of time teaching your kids how to behave and getting them into some kind of routine!

Star15sh

VIP Member
Moaning because she's been trying to get out of the house for 4 hours to do the food shop, who's the adult? Here's some free advice go and do the food shop when you've dropped the kids to school on any day Monday to Friday its not like you haven't got the time

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
I wish someone would start a new thread for her under her new name, modern mum. I think people search that and nothing comes up and they don’t all know her from this old one

Reactions: 6

Mutley98

VIP Member
The constant woah of me is exhausting. Good on her for starting a business but don’t sit and moan about the reality of working with kids. Yeah it’s hard but people do it everyday.! When you kid is crying put your phone down and comfort her rather than filming your odd facial expressions looking for praise from everyone. Can hear it now ‘you’re amazing hun’ ‘you’ve got this’ uhhh get in the real world, I’ve worked full time for the last twenty years with two kids and a partner who works away for over half the year

Mamaof2

On the podcast she spoke about her mums death and her father recently being told he had dementia and we can see she has been through a rough time with her marriage and now Ace! I know she Moans on her stories but I think she’s really struggling this year!

I can't believe how she let's those kids trash the house, it's a lovely house and they have no respect for it. If I was her husband I would be chucking her out of it, she's so bloody lazy! Huffs and puffs after doing nothing but try on clothes. She needs to get them kids in a routine. They are all in school all day, what the fuck is she doing with her time! And I get that her ex is giving her maintenance, but she seems loaded. The clothes she orders daily and the constant £90 trainers... If I was her ex I'd be wondering where the maintenance was actually going.

Morris99

Awful women ! Account unrecognisable 12 months on ! Peddling market stall, over priced crap on her page now .

Best mates with Beggyhomesweethome, says it all.

Emma3663

Surely I can't be the only one annoyed with her stories complaining about how much work it is to go abroad. Does she not understand the pandemic is very much still happening and families are doing staycations in the UK for a reason. She first stated her and the kids deserve a holiday not being funny so do we all some of us have work commitments that stop us doing that then she stated only Connor knew and the kids hadn't even asked for one so what she really meant is she needs a holiday. What she needs is to get a strong hard grip on reality
I don’t get where her money comes from personally? I mean, rightfully it’s none of my business 😂 but I just don’t understand. She can’t be making that much from her business because when she started she’d said 4/5 of her friends had all put money in to start it up and run it together - so profits will be shared? The running costs of that house must be fairly large as well as the mortgage etc, her car, bla bla. I don’t see how she can afford to go abroad or am I missing something?! Like, she’s just dropped £180 on a fucking bag for the holiday and a shit load of new clothes for it 🤯

Notevenmessing

The constant woah of me is exhausting. Good on her for starting a business but don’t sit and moan about the reality of working with kids. Yeah it’s hard but people do it everyday.! When you kid is crying put your phone down and comfort her rather than filming your odd facial expressions looking for praise from everyone. Can hear it now ‘you’re amazing hun’ ‘you’ve got this’ uhhh get in the real world, I’ve worked full time for the last twenty years with two kids and a partner who works away for over half the year
Exactly this!!! Constantly moaning about being tired, most working mums are... filming the kids kicking off and pulling faces at the camera, WTF? It doesn’t make you look relatable it makes you look like you can’t control your kids at all and all you’re interested in is insta content! Last week she commented on how the kids had a really late night cos she was so busy with her new business 😳 how about stop work for a bit, prioritise your kids and then do more work when they go to bed?!
I used to really like her now I think she’s a bit of a dick

I wondered about the husband as she always moaned about the suitcase. I know it’s none of our business but I wish she’d tell us lol
And we all know that the stock room is Ellie’s old room... also never mentioned anymore. Oh I know it’s not our business but when your life’s all over the gram you make it our business 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Update on Kate.. yep you guessed it, she’s still tired. She took the kids to the park but she couldn’t really be bothered but she did it anyway cos she’s a good mum. The swipe up links are still in full force. Husband still missing. She’s currently begging for a company to come work with her for artificial grass. She still hasn’t got Margot into a bed time routine.

ruruxx

I literally now cannot abide this woman 🙄 eventually have had to unfollow, wouldn't be surprised if the hubby left after enduring years of listening to her moaning. The kids are so badly behaved because she is such a lazy parent, she never interacts with them properly, spends her day trying to use them as content but ends up coming across as too try hard and embarrassing. She must be glued to her phone as she constantly comments on "insta famous" accounts posts trying to get interaction from them, its cringe. Between adding a poor puppy and a shit new business into the mix I couldnt listen to anymore 🙈 phew feel better now

powderpower

Chatty Member
I wondered about the husband as she always moaned about the suitcase. I know it’s none of our business but I wish she’d tell us lol

• Haha