the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely had a recent haircut by the looks of it. Not going to lie, I’m jealous. 😂
Yeah, I mean perhaps her ex sister in law who’s a hairdresser is in her bubble as she’s a single mum now .., or maybe she’s broken the law.. but yeah I’m jel too haha

Reactions: 2
Had anyone noticed she’s had her hair cut? It was longer last week and is now blunt and chin length... well we’re in her new clothing reels!
I’ve come here just for this 😅 as a hairdresserwho falls into a loophole and received no help financially I can’t tell you how annoyed this makes me! 100% haircut!

Reactions: 3
I’ve come here just for this 😅 as a hairdresserwho falls into a loophole and received no help financially I can’t tell you how annoyed this makes me! 100% haircut!
Yeah same, as a hairdresser myself too you notice a freshly cut Bob cut during lockdown ..

Kids act like brats, she hasn’t slept a wink.. but she’s had messages about her jumper she’s left the swipe up link.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The crying post this morning.! Please there are people out there who can’t have and lost children, being a mum is hard but get on with it

I honestly can’t believe the dog was replaced within weeks!! I find that really insensitive.

• Angry
All she ever does is look skywards about the kids...why did she have 3 if she can’t be arsed parenting them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know everyone has bad days, but she’s like it every day 😳

Reactions: 4
congratulations to Margaret who complained to her all she does it moan. 👏🏼👏🏼 You said something we are all thinking!

Flogging her old clothes, the H and M sweatshirt I now bought brand new for £2 more than she wants for one that’s been worn and stretched at the bottom, what idiots buy this stuff

Reactions: 1
Does this women realise that she is responsible for raising her children?? She clearly hates her life but doesnt seem to understand she created it in the first place! Urgh these kind of Mums piss me off!

Update on Kate.. yep you guessed it, she’s still tired. She took the kids to the park but she couldn’t really be bothered but she did it anyway cos she’s a good mum. The swipe up links are still in full force. Husband still missing. She’s currently begging for a company to come work with her for artificial grass. She still hasn’t got Margot into a bed time routine.

Update on Kate.. yep you guessed it, she’s still tired. She took the kids to the park but she couldn’t really be bothered but she did it anyway cos she’s a good mum. The swipe up links are still in full force. Husband still missing. She’s currently begging for a company to come work with her for artificial grass. She still hasn’t got Margot into a bed time routine.
She gets on my nerves more than most instagrammers forever taking selfie’s in
Clothes for swipe ups then moans when the kids have trashed the house while she’s busy posing, oh sorry I forget it’s her job

Really, just when I think I couldn’t dislike her anymore. Other people get them clothes after she has flaunted them on insta so she can make money from swipe ups. She loves herself so much thinking she has such amazing fashion sense everyone wants to dress like her.!
Does she not realise the long term impact if everyone started doing this. Free returns and postage has to be paid for somehow.!!

Attachments

Whilst I will never take away Kates loss of her mum, dealing with caring for her father and a marriage breakdown, I just can’t help feeling no lack of surprise about the marriage? She did nothing in way of keeping the home, let the three kids run riot and constantly complain when her husband was home. It’s certainly not something I’d like to come home to if I’d been grafting all week! Also, her spending when her husband was present was diabolical! Hundreds and hundreds of £s of clothes every week, booking mega expensive holidays every other week. I mean obviously the timing is awful for it to have happened but it really isn’t a surprise. Although what strikes me as odd is, those kids are with Kate 24/7?! When are they with Ian?! (I think that was his name) She is obviously very hush hush about it all but she posted a story the other day saying she’d give anything to be able to go out to the pub with her friends but she can’t cos of the kids. Why can’t they go to their dads? So somethings fishy there. I really do hope for her sake he hasn’t completely walked out on them, as much as I’ve just moaned about Kate, Ian never seemed much of a parent in there aspect so they were both as bad as each other really!

I just can’t understand why she doesn’t put her phone down and sort her kids out, no one feels sorry for you.!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t understand why she doesn’t put her phone down and sort her kids out, no one feels sorry for you.!
I know she posted a story ages ago about a woman messaging her and saying she was fed up of her moaning all the time but I now have to agree, every single story of kates is either her clothing company or her moaning, it’s not even any longer the case of showing ‘insta reality’ and ‘keeping it real’ she really just moans all day. I do think she is struggling mentally and I feel for her, she could really benefit from some counselling/therapy cos to be fair she’s been through a lot in the last year and 3 kids can’t be easy at all!