the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like her account but it drives me crazy when she says her house is messy but let's the kids do whatever they want...I mean who let's their kids take the wardrobe apart to play with? Leaves them unattended to flood the bathroom on more than 1 occasion. Teach them some discipline and they wouldn't make as much mess and you wouldn't have as much to tidy up.

Reactions: 3
I know the family that she married in to. Incredible work ethics, He worked/works his arse off and has a very successful business. She lives In credit, constantly spends money and it was part of the marriage breakdown. And the fact that the hubby HATED how she portrayed the kids on Instagram. Oh and he pays all the household bills and mortgage!
Funny how I got this impression and I was only a follower on insta.

Reactions: 1
Shes so lazy, she showed us teddy's room the other day and still hasn't cleaned it. She hasn't got her children so she has enough time 🤷‍♀️ margot needs to learn she can't just do whatever she chooses 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I usually understand when a woman says they don't want to cook for themselves because jt seems pointless when they have no other half sometimes it can be a bit much HOWEVER 'modernmum' does NOT work. Her kids are in school whqts wrong with using your time wisely and batching q few meals then instead of spending £7.99 for a poxy microwave meal 🤷‍♀️not very modern living aye modern mum

Reactions: 4
I usually understand when a woman says they don't want to cook for themselves because jt seems pointless when they have no other half sometimes it can be a bit much HOWEVER 'modernmum' does NOT work. Her kids are in school whqts wrong with using your time wisely and batching q few meals then instead of spending £7.99 for a poxy microwave meal 🤷‍♀️not very modern living aye modern mum
I think she’s been taking a peek on here! Newest stories give a hint! Hi fake Kate!

I think she’s been taking a peek on here! Newest stories give a hint! Hi fake Kate!
😂😂😂 the quote about not needing someone if they do it all herself. Granted from what she's said she had a good job when she first met the hubby but since having the kids she's doesn't want to work she just moans about mothering her kids I don't think she realises many women juggle both a career and children. And is she really doing it all herself though I bet her ex husband is paying a pretty penny because he doesn't seem to have the children much so I believe child maintenance is more 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is she finally picking up the lego? It's been over a week, here's a bit of free advice teach your kids some life skills and make them pick up after themselves. Where has he been sleeping since he poured lego over the floor?

Reactions: 3
Is she finally picking up the lego? It's been over a week, here's a bit of free advice teach your kids some life skills and make them pick up after themselves. Where has he been sleeping since he poured lego over the floor?
Probably in her bed that's where they seemed to sleep even when she was with her poor hubby no wonder the marriage broke down with the age of them in their bed 🙈

Maybe if she put more effort into her kids & house instead of her wardrobe and face, she would find the balance but she’s self obsessed never mind style obsessed. My mind boggles when somehow a child ends up painting the bath with coco pops?? 🧐😕

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where the bottomless pit of cash comes from. More fillers and work on her face, online clothes shopping with the daughter, bills, food (most of which is wasted or poured over floors etc) had money to book a holiday.? I’m doing something wrong

Does anyone know where the bottomless pit of cash comes from. More fillers and work on her face, online clothes shopping with the daughter, bills, food (most of which is wasted or poured over floors etc) had money to book a holiday.? I’m doing something wrong
Basically she married a very hardworking man qnd became a mature sugarbaby

I’m actually gobsmacked at her stories this morning. Saying she’s overwhelmed with sorting the uniforms and etc. I think Kate is a lazy parent. Before the marriage breakdown and the loss of her mum she was still the same. Just can’t be arsed parenting. Wash all the uniforms on Sunday and sort them for the entire week?! My sons packed lunch takes me 10-15 mins on the morning or evening so an hour in the evening isn’t a lot to just do the lunches? Saying she doesn’t know how people who work do it etc - your kids are at school 9-3 5 days a week. How do you not possibly have the time to do stuff? I’m all for mums having ‘me’ time so this isn’t a dig at her doing stuff for herself but maybe if she spent less time running around filling her face or getting face threads she wouldn’t need to moan that she can’t get her kids uniforms and PE kits ready. Don’t have kids if you’re not willing to parent them. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m actually gobsmacked at her stories this morning. Saying she’s overwhelmed with sorting the uniforms and etc. I think Kate is a lazy parent. Before the marriage breakdown and the loss of her mum she was still the same. Just can’t be arsed parenting. Wash all the uniforms on Sunday and sort them for the entire week?! My sons packed lunch takes me 10-15 mins on the morning or evening so an hour in the evening isn’t a lot to just do the lunches? Saying she doesn’t know how people who work do it etc - your kids are at school 9-3 5 days a week. How do you not possibly have the time to do stuff? I’m all for mums having ‘me’ time so this isn’t a dig at her doing stuff for herself but maybe if she spent less time running around filling her face or getting face threads she wouldn’t need to moan that she can’t get her kids uniforms and PE kits ready. Don’t have kids if you’re not willing to parent them. 🤔
To busy trying on clothes and posing, sending back the end clothes deliveries as I doubt she keeps it all (all for swipe ups) and cosmetic procedures

To busy trying on clothes and posing, sending back the end clothes deliveries as I doubt she keeps it all (all for swipe ups) and cosmetic procedures
Exactly, like I said I’m all for mums having something for themselves, going for their hair done, nails or whatever it may be. But you can’t then complain you can’t keep up with your kids. Stop spending hours and hours at a time scrolling for stuff for your followers to buy through your aff links and do something about it