the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be content for these Instagram mums...filming your kids trashing the house, emptying cupboards and fridges, trashing food etc.

They stand filming them while moaning about it, poor me, look what I'll have to clean up when I have so much to do.

duck off, put your phone down and discipline your child! Ffs the kids know no better and probably think it's a game because Mummy is filming and laughing. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
It drives me nuts that she moans she has no time when if she had a real actual job she would definitely have no time to even fill her face with filler. What is she actually doing when for example the other morning the kids got breakfast cereal or bars all over the bathtub 🤷‍♀️ god help that woman when her kids actually grow up cause she's gonna have her hands FULL

Oh and now her kids have found time to break a guitar that belongs to the school and she's laughing about it. How is that actually laughable I'm confused

Reactions: 3
Her grid post today all about having a bad back and all that shite… she was seen out and about today, going to the post office and absolutely not in the pain she was making out to be. She’s a billy ballshitter. Oh and apparently her new car is a Kia picanto… quite the jump from a range!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her grid post today all about having a bad back and all that shite… she was seen out and about today, going to the post office and absolutely not in the pain she was making out to be. She’s a billy ballshitter. Oh and apparently her new car is a Kia picanto… quite the jump from a range!
I'm shocked!

I can't believe how she let's those kids trash the house, it's a lovely house and they have no respect for it. If I was her husband I would be chucking her out of it, she's so bloody lazy! Huffs and puffs after doing nothing but try on clothes. She needs to get them kids in a routine. They are all in school all day, what the duck is she doing with her time! And I get that her ex is giving her maintenance, but she seems loaded. The clothes she orders daily and the constant £90 trainers... If I was her ex I'd be wondering where the maintenance was actually going.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how she let's those kids trash the house, it's a lovely house and they have no respect for it. If I was her husband I would be chucking her out of it, she's so bloody lazy! Huffs and puffs after doing nothing but try on clothes. She needs to get them kids in a routine. They are all in school all day, what the duck is she doing with her time! And I get that her ex is giving her maintenance, but she seems loaded. The clothes she orders daily and the constant £90 trainers... If I was her ex I'd be wondering where the maintenance was actually going.
He pays for everything. More than just maintenance!

He pays for everything. More than just maintenance!
Bloody hell, he needs to scale back, she's totally living it up on his wage. She'd have a hell of a shock if he wasn't paying or his wages were minimum wage. Can you imagine?! Is there an age difference with them then? I can't put an age on her.

Moaning because she's been trying to get out of the house for 4 hours to do the food shop, who's the adult? Here's some free advice go and do the food shop when you've dropped the kids to school on any day Monday to Friday its not like you haven't got the time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moaning because she's been trying to get out of the house for 4 hours to do the food shop, who's the adult? Here's some free advice go and do the food shop when you've dropped the kids to school on any day Monday to Friday its not like you haven't got the time
I think it’s just lazy parenting. She’s lazy if it’s anything to do with the kids, but up and at em for anything for herself (or her face!)

Also, while I’m here nursing the morning coffee…

she’s so desperate to become instafamous and a proper Mum influencer - did you see her at Pizzup? Trying to find some others to cling on to or what! She’s not someone I’d want to be friends with, you can just tell she would tit on you if it positively impacted her in any way. Also, a lot of what she sells in her tacky biz are VERY similar to those she used to buy from a biz called Manamou I’m sure of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She did say the other day she sends a lot of it back. In short she orders it puts a link gets paid and sends it back 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She can’t post links now due to the knickers HRT pic
Says she can't make a living now that they've taken her links away...here's an idea go and get an actual job you could go and work as a lunchtime assistant in yr kids school, term time so no childcare

Shocking that she’s relying on links/swipe ups as income
I thought these Instagramers only made a few pennies commission 🤔