the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast she spoke about her mums death and her father recently being told he had dementia and we can see she has been through a rough time with her marriage and now Ace! I know she Moans on her stories but I think she’s really struggling this year!

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her in a way, like she must be very lonely if she’s crying on her stories looking for comfort. If it was my dog that had died I’d log off and leave it for another day to address things.

Reactions: 2
Whilst I feel for them, the blatant ripping off of her “customers” is a joke. Those Christmas jumpers are all over eBay and sites for £14.99

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Ellie’s room which went to the stockroom is now margot and teddy’s play room 🤪

Reactions: 1
She needs to teach her children some manners. In her stories today she walked over her daughters coat and carried on moaning about all her other tit on the floor. Maybe teach them to respect stuff and put it away huh.

She needs to teach her children some manners. In her stories today she walked over her daughters coat and carried on moaning about all her other tit on the floor. Maybe teach them to respect stuff and put it away huh.
Exactly my thoughts ... terrible attitude

She is such a lazy parent, another one who has sent her kids to nursery since they were babies even though she didnt work. She looks terrible these days though, maybe would benefit from time off the gram and focusing on real life.

Why does she annoy me so much, everything is an ad and using her kids all the time.! Now its a toy shop and Lego.!

Has she deactivated her account or changed the name again?! I know she changed to the modern mum, I’ve watched her stories but don’t follow her can’t find her today 🤔

Every story rubbing her face and eyes like she’s shattered and having a terrible time! Get off insta then love!

Spend a bit of time teaching your kids how to behave and getting them into some kind of routine!

Reactions: 7
Every story rubbing her face and eyes like she’s shattered and having a terrible time! Get off insta then love!

Spend a bit of time teaching your kids how to behave and getting them into some kind of routine!
more eye rubbing and tiredness this morning, get out of bed and watch your kids then they won’t flood the bathroom. Parenting is hard I do it alone nearly all the time as hubby works abroad.! Is she angling for a gifted sofa as this one is now wet, it’ll dry same as your ceiling albeit with brown patch as mine did. My electrics were also fine. My flood was a burst water tank though

Have you all seen she's already replaced the puppy with another French bulldog... I'd love to know where she's getting this money from cause all her stuff on her website to buy is mostly the same as other shops which are alot cheaper.. I used to really like her but have totally gone off her ad after ad and the kids have no routine what's so ever

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Had anyone noticed she’s had her hair cut? It was longer last week and is now blunt and chin length... well we’re in her new clothing reels!

Reactions: 4
I wish someone would start a new thread for her under her new name, modern mum. I think people search that and nothing comes up and they don’t all know her from this old one

Reactions: 6