the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be ashamed her house is disgusting. Instead of buying clothes on klarna that you do a swipe up for then send back go and adult. Couple of washes a day and the washing will go down. Put the dishes to soak before school and wash them when you get back. The cleaner must dread going there its like she saves it all up for them. Teach yr kids some life skills like keeping their rooms tidy and discipline them if they've been naughty instead of filming them for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She absolutely copies all the clothes from manamou. They must be annoyed she’s completely copied their business?

All the fillers and Botox. Don’t get her Christmas tree this year. I couldn’t handle the faff of a keep doing a different theme

Reactions: 1
I know the family that she married in to. Incredible work ethics, He worked/works his arse off and has a very successful business. She lives In credit, constantly spends money and it was part of the marriage breakdown. And the fact that the hubby HATED how she portrayed the kids on Instagram. Oh and he pays all the household bills and mortgage!
Well this put my assumption to bed! In all honesty I never believed her husband left her! Her financial status never changed for a SAHM! I thought there was a “hidden agenda” as to why her “husband left her” ……

So sad she allowed Instagram to contribute to her marriage breakdown
I mean it’s an App! Log off and delete it!!

Reactions: 1
So not only did insta aid the failure of her marriage, her latest stories detail how she’s racked with mum guilt over people on insta prepping for elf on the shelf when she’s not taking part
She readily admited her kids aren't interested or bothered by the arrival of the elf etc

she really really needs to delete insta if it’s consuming her life like this

comparison really is the thief of joy

Reactions: 2
Glad I found this thread. Wondered where her endless money pit came from 🙄

Reactions: 2
I get that kids aren’t easy all the time. But hers seem practically feral

All these years she’s found their behaviour and lack of manners funny, it’s finally dawning on her that they’re horrid little shits!!

I really feel like she has a spending compulsion.
For sure. I feel like she’s had the money to buy whatever she wants whenever she wants for so long that now she doesn’t know how to stop. But also because she’s done it for so long on the gram she has to keep it up