the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to focus on getting her kids a better bedtime routine than searching for clothes and watching Netflix. 😑

Reactions: 2
I used to like how natural she was, now she’s going to far with the fillers and stuff

I honestly used to like her when she was insidethewhitehouse but she's just gone down the hill. The constant moaning how tired she is. . How her kids are up every hour in the night. Her house is a mess but has time to sit and watch Netflix and scroll for clothes and trainers!

Reactions: 4
Someone asked her if she had a job and she posted about styleobsessed but I haven't seen her mention it in a while or maybe I've missed it.

She cant be raking it in from the clothes company either, it’s market stall clothes

Reactions: 1
Holes don’t just ‘magically appear’ in your kids teeth. She either isn’t brushing them, eating/drinking too much sugar or a mixture of both

Holes don’t just ‘magically appear’ in your kids teeth. She either isn’t brushing them, eating/drinking too much sugar or a mixture of both
Thought the same, think the kids help themselves to whatever while she’s upstairs trying on endless amounts of clothes and pouting to the camera. On the beg for artificial grass now, bet she’s hoping someone will come and do it for free

Reactions: 3
Howling she finally got someone round probably with a gifted quote for her not to be able to get it because she can't get a digger in the back garden. Perhaps now she will get off her lazy ass and get the lawnmower out!

Oh no Kate advertising something and not declaring it as an ad and you getting paid for it, unfollowed.

The swimsuit haul did not really show much of the swimsuit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Wowww🙈 letting your kids be late to school because you couldnt get him off the play station😳. Heres an idea, be an actual parent, unplug the bloody console and get their arses to school on time. How shes not embarrassed at being such an incompetent mother I will never know. Not surprised the husband left tbh must be infuriating to fund the lifestyle of that bone idle woman.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking exactly the same the kid is 5 and doesn't need a buggy what a waste of money. Where are they going on holiday? My guess is a resort with a pool not florida where you can actually hire prams

So she’s in Dubai, how she affords it I’ll never know and not relaxing with the kids playing a board game at night but instead wandering around Zara in a Mall. Take them on a desert safari or desert sunset, we took our kids when they were little on one of them trips

So she's back from her holiday but also straight back into moaning about how hard her life is blah blah blah. Get over yourself love you are not the only single parent in the world!
Also to add I can't believe she used a pram for a 5 year old 😳

Reactions: 4