the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant buying of clothes and shoes, how many times has she linked those bloody new balance trainers

Reactions: 1
What’s with all the fillets around her mouth? This mornings stories she can’t even smile properly just some weird pout??!

I hate the way she plays with her necklace and runs her tongue over her teeth in every story 🤨😑

How does she afford to not work, buy endless clothes, keep that house and now off to Abu Dhabi. She’s at the rixos and I looked at that hotel for august for two adults was £3500 for a week in the lowest grade room

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How does she afford to not work, buy endless clothes, keep that house and now off to Abu Dhabi. She’s at the rixos and I looked at that hotel for august for two adults was £3500 for a week in the lowest grade room
Shes got her own clothing company and gets paid from insta doesnt she

Shes got her own clothing company and gets paid from insta doesnt she
Think the ex husband pays a lot still as well
I can’t stick her, moaning about the kids going to kids club then moaning they are back and she’s having to play in the water 🤔

I think she makes a lot from insta and the ex hubby 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I stopped watching her a while back as she’s a pretty moany person 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Katie but don’t moan when they in kids club, moan when they get back. Just get a cocktail and enjoy the peace.

I stopped watching her. Her daughter drove me mad!
I did see a recent post about the plane journey, who cut Margos hair, the bleeping council!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be shocked if this doesn’t end up being a gifted holiday as she’s been on their insta page constantly liking every post. I looked at their page as we were looking, I notice she started following loads in Abu Dhabi and Dubai probably looking for a gifted freebie.! We decided against that hotel as reviews said about the kids club etc and we wanted something quieter

I wouldn’t be shocked if this doesn’t end up being a gifted holiday as she’s been on their insta page constantly liking every post. I looked at their page as we were looking, I notice she started following loads in Abu Dhabi and Dubai probably looking for a gifted freebie.! We decided against that hotel as reviews said about the kids club etc and we wanted something quieter
We go every year to this rixos its beautiful its a bit out the way but a lovely hotel i like the rixos chain

And there we go, got a gifted stay in an upgraded pool swim up room. Can imagine the chat at the desk ‘can I have an upgrade I have Instagram followers blah blah blah’

Reactions: 4
Why does this woman grind my gears so much
The wide eyed pout don’t help for a start as she looks manic in the eyes
Mostly is the sharing of links to clothes today a £249 coat in a cost of living crisis..! I put my heating on yesterday and worried non stop about the cost
And all the skincare, how much can she really need or use, every item is always the best shes ever used

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There we go third holiday abroad this year, now in Turkey, I get she has her own business but how does she afford it. Abu Dhabi, Turkey and Spain. Alright for some